Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💡Valorant Private Internal 'Vac'💡- ✔️BEST AIMBOT- ✨ESP - 🔥SAFETY

Discussion on 💡Valorant Private Internal 'Vac'💡- ✔️BEST AIMBOT- ✨ESP - 🔥SAFETY within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 38
💡Valorant Private Internal 'Vac'💡- ✔️BEST AIMBOT- ✨ESP - 🔥SAFETY

��Discord tag: NotFrisk#1810
Old 05/23/2021, 23:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 39
If you want to deal with a Overpriced reseller, who has no idea whats going on. Then this is your guy, I paid him he blocked me for "complaining" after 3 days of a non working product. I wouldn't know if this cheat is any good since its been down more than up.

Cheat has been down 70% of the time.

I know hes reselling for more expensive than other providers, I gave him the benefit of the doubt cause hes in the same timezone as me so I figured support would be smoother

If you want to lose your money go with this guy.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/24/2021, 00:17   #3

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspect View Post
If you want to deal with a Overpriced reseller, who has no idea whats going on. Then this is your guy, I paid him he blocked me for "complaining" after 3 days of a non working product. I wouldn't know if this cheat is any good since its been down more than up.

I know hes reselling for more expensive than other providers, I gave him the benefit of the doubt cause hes in the same timezone as me so I figured support would be smoother

cool man thanks for the good old info I'm happy u got ur boyfriend 1nvitus into this as well. I mean I got scared at first thinking maybe this guy might have a brain but naaaa I was def mistaken. Hey, maybe next time don't **** talk and threaten the guy who sold u stuff who offered you a way on how to refund it. I heard that helps a lot and even better why not wait like the rest ? ye? no? ;v
Old 05/25/2021, 03:55   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1061/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,918
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. shoppy/selly) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you gathered some verified feedback through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some verified feedback.
This can be from 3 to 10 ratings as it depends on the users who gave the feedback.
You are therefore not allowed to add back the links until a moderator approved it.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:

Old 05/25/2021, 11:27   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vac as a product is much better than a lot of the products i've used when its fully functional, Unfortunately I purchased just after an Anticheat update so there was a few days of downtime, The dev for this cheat doesn't work on weekends so updates on Fridays can be a bit unfortunate, I experienced A lot of crashing at first but the dev jumped into a TeamViewer and shorted out my issues and now everything runs fine, as I said earlier this product is really good when its fully functioning but sometimes the Aim for the product takes longer to update then the ESP and you are left with a really expensive ESP for a little bit.
Old 05/25/2021, 11:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspect View Post

+1. Think more than twice about a purchase and always go with request a trade!