Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Pixle Aimbot CHEAP, UNDETECTED, CUSTOMIZABLE

Discussion on Selling Pixle Aimbot CHEAP, UNDETECTED, CUSTOMIZABLE within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Aimbot | CHEAP | UNDETECTED SINCE BETA | EXTERNAL

ᴀɪᴍ ʙᴏᴛ (ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ)
ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ = 25€

- •ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴏᴜꜱᴇꜱ
- •ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴇɴꜱɪᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇꜱ
- •ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴘɪ
- •ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴜɴꜱ
- •ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀꜱ
- •ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ ꜱᴍᴏᴏᴛʜɴᴇꜱꜱ
- •ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴅ , ʙᴏᴅʏ , ɴᴇᴄᴋ
- •ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ , ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ

- • ᴄᴏɴꜰɪɢ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ

My Discord: PCGamer#2774

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2021, 21:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,539
Arrow Valorant -> Valorant Trading

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2021, 22:03   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep
I was sceptic at the start because he was a new user, but after contacting him and talking I bought it Lifetime, really cool dude. Right now it has the aimbot only and it is very good, he also has some plans to make it better (aka. more options). He helped me with the installation process and with the hack. If you want a cheap and good hack contact him. It is worth it ! ++rep
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2021, 22:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by valorantkek View Post
+rep
I was sceptic at the start because he was a new user, but after contacting him and talking I bought it Lifetime, really cool dude. Right now it has the aimbot only and it is very good, he also has some plans to make it better (aka. more options). He helped me with the installation process and with the hack. If you want a cheap and good hack contact him. It is worth it ! ++rep
Thank you so much!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2021, 22:53   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
interception driver?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2021, 22:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotKurwa View Post
interception driver?
Yes, but with a different and unique method.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2021, 23:25   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what is your "different and unique method" for interception supposed to mean..? also this is just lolmenu from uc
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2021, 23:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by signasure View Post
what is your "different and unique method" for interception supposed to mean..? also this is just lolmenu from uc
Yes, but even people on UC managed to use the lolmenu for months without getting banned.

I can explain how the method works on discord DM's.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2021, 05:57   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1219
this is actually fire! legit
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2021, 11:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgateStuff View Post
this is actually fire! legit
Thank you!

Here is my discord If you want to buy: PCGamer#2774
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2021, 15:06   #11

Quote:
Haha its a broken *** program, got a customer to screenshare and its so so scuffed. His only vouches are because he offered people "ill give you it for free if you vouch" :'D. The aim would randomly flick around for no reason, at the floor, at the ceiling, in basic training mode. Be careful, he managed to somehow mess up pasting from other forums.

There is no different method, hes just pasted it and somehow broke the program, it has no hwid auth nothing. Be careful with this guy
What? nice trash talking.

All you forgot to mention, is that you lied to my customer and you told him that you will maybe get it and then when I messaged you yesterday you instantly blocked me.

There is a different method and there is a reason that this is staying UD for so long.

Also, you never used it you only saw it via share screen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2021, 15:58   #12

Quote:
I didn't lie to him at all, I told him I want to see it to see if its another paste, he showed me, and even showed me all the problems with it. I didn't even have to ask to see the problems He even told me YOU gave him it for free in return for a positive VOUCH. There is no different method, your just replacing a steam dll before opening a game. Ofc I'm going to block you, I don't need some scummy person trying to get me to buy broken and blatantly pasted software.

"Also, you never used it you only saw it via share screen" Yep, I also SAW how it wouldn't even lock on properly without doing weird movements, for example randomly flicking to the floor. I also sat in a voice chat and heard your "Customer" (Free vouch user) recommend me other software instead that isn't broken. Use some common sense, next time at least have a customer thats willing to back your broken program, not someone who would tell me all the negatives and no positives

Edit:
You do know that there is something called vouch copies right? lol

And any proof that it is pasted?

Also nothing is broken for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2021, 16:11   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
"Nothing is broken for me"
Yet says he can't fix simple valorant errors to screenshare?

And the only person that CAN screenshare, your "customer" even showed that it was broken .
Well, not everything has been developed by him, a lot of it was taking from public sources. But then a question pops to my mind, why sell something like that without enough knowledge
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2021, 16:20   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
What pops into my head is, how is he saying nothing is broken, when he cant even play valorant himself?

But yeah you are right. I'm sick of seeing people like this, makes it awkward to find legit vendors.
There are just too many sketchy and scammy posts in the Valorant section. The chances of finding a good and legit provider are slim. (I'm not claiming that this user is scamming) , it's just that many dots don't connect with each other.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2021, 21:33   #15

Quote:
What pops into my head is, how is he saying nothing is broken, when he cant even play valorant himself?

But yeah you are right. I'm sick of seeing people like this, makes it awkward to find legit vendors.
I have added videos to the thread, and also fixed the issues.

As you can see in the video there is no aim flicking.
Thanks
1 User