Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Winter Hardware Valorant Private! ✅ ESP 🕕 Fast Delievery 💲 Low Price! ✅

Discussion on Winter Hardware Valorant Private! ✅ ESP 🕕 Fast Delievery 💲 Low Price! ✅ within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/13/2021, 15:09   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep works nice and is getting updates
Old 05/13/2021, 19:33   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got banned second game after literally doing the exact steps "w1ntor" told me, used an external hard drive not a USB and "winter" said he "thinks its ok", after I got banned they kept arguing that it's my fault I got banned, I literally made sure I did EVERYTHING correctly, when I said I got banned they started repeating photos of the cheat being "undetected" with 0 help of me getting banned using their software, they literally just took my money, got me banned, and then spat in my face,kept saying my ban was from before I bought since its an IP ban,after I tried using a different account( why the **** would I buy a cheat if I'm already banned??????????)

wouldn't recommend to anyone, used it for two hours instead of a week and got banned. **** support, the guy himself has no clue about anything replies to you with "I think so" and gets you banned.

also banned me from the discord after I said I got banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2021, 23:03   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

no ban after 20 games and 24+h passed. So far working good and seller is legit.
Also seller helps you with all issues you might encounter. Can recommend!
Old 05/16/2021, 21:48   #34 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Legit and easy to use
Old 05/16/2021, 22:39   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can I get a trial or a vouch copy?
Old 05/17/2021, 01:47   #36

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by surajade2 View Post
Can I get a trial or a vouch copy?
We have a 3 day key sub. Also vouches can be seen throughout the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hjaldrgo666 View Post
Got banned second game after literally doing the exact steps "w1ntor" told me, used an external hard drive not a USB and "winter" said he "thinks its ok", after I got banned they kept arguing that it's my fault I got banned, I literally made sure I did EVERYTHING correctly, when I said I got banned they started repeating photos of the cheat being "undetected" with 0 help of me getting banned using their software, they literally just took my money, got me banned, and then spat in my face,kept saying my ban was from before I bought since its an IP ban,after I tried using a different account( why the fuck would I buy a cheat if I'm already banned??????????)

wouldn't recommend to anyone, used it for two hours instead of a week and got banned. shit support, the guy himself has no clue about anything replies to you with "I think so" and gets you banned.

also banned me from the discord after I said I got banned
First off before you even purchased you agreed to NO REFUNDS. Also, the only reason you were banned is because you used "Woofer" and updated your system. The external hard drive wasn't the issue, you messed your spoof up and then started to blame the cheat lol. As we were trying to explain, you were being extremely rude and toxic then demanding a free spoofer as seen in the link below.

Next, you were demanding money back after you knew no refunds and the fact that you knew you messed up your spoof. Also I even asked have you ever spoofed before and you said no, well that was a straight out lie after seeing your vouch for woofer lmao.

Lastly, I never banned you from my server. I kicked you because you went in the general chat and started calling the chair "shit and horrible" and telling fake accusations. I said to DM me and not this server after what you said.

Link -
Old 05/19/2021, 00:12   #37 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep fast reply times, amazing service, and the cheats are amazing quality and very inexpensive, 10/10 would recommend.
Old 05/19/2021, 02:48   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprkzy View Post
+rep fast reply times, amazing service, and the cheats are amazing quality and very inexpensive, 10/10 would recommend.
Do you ever stop trying to cheat sporkzy. Thought you were a reseller for income. Lies.
Old 05/22/2021, 18:55   #39

elite*gold: 24
Updated to latest EP.
Old 06/23/2021, 09:05   #40 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep fast delivery and very helpful plus good support
Old 08/06/2021, 15:21   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Question

Any vouches recently? Is it still working?
Old 08/10/2021, 20:28   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How can i contact him?
Old 08/21/2021, 12:01   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, Discord link does not work. Can you please provide the new link
Old 08/24/2021, 04:10   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

says ur discord link is invalid
Old 09/17/2021, 02:59   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

discord link don't work
Closed Thread

Tags
cheat & hacks, cheat 2021, esp cheat, valorant, wall hack