Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔰 ValoAgent Public! ✅ Aimbot ✅ Esp ✅ Spoofer! 🕕 Fast Delievery 💲 Low Price! ✅ UD!

Discussion on 🔰 ValoAgent Public! ✅ Aimbot ✅ Esp ✅ Spoofer! 🕕 Fast Delievery 💲 Low Price! ✅ UD! within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2021, 23:30   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
Thanks for comment ^^

Hello, you conveyed your problem to us on discord. Your answer has been given. You did not see that the loader is currently closed because you are not following the announcements Once the update is complete, you will be able to use your key. Have a nice day.

really bro> that maintance arleady finish yesterday , but my key still invalid? lol

Thats the proof
Old 02/24/2021, 07:23   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello Michael. I bought Woofer Vanguard Spoofer but still have not received anything. Can you please reply my DM??
Old 02/24/2021, 20:43   #78

elite*gold: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldy990 View Post
really bro> that maintance arleady finish yesterday , but my key still invalid? lol

Thats the proof
Send me msg and take your new key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanbruh222 View Post
Hello Michael. I bought Woofer Vanguard Spoofer but still have not received anything. Can you please reply my DM??
How you buy woofer? Because we are not selling woofer anymore.
Old 02/25/2021, 09:07   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,yesterday everything was working,. .today,i launched cheat,registered new account,added new KEY for valoagent,.. then i went for a log in,.. and it keeps spam Maybe your credentials are invalid! Retrying, please wait.

even tho,i copied them from .txt ...
Old 02/25/2021, 09:13   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciStyler View Post
Hi,yesterday everything was working,. .today,i launched cheat,registered new account,added new KEY for valoagent,.. then i went for a log in,.. and it keeps spam Maybe your credentials are invalid! Retrying, please wait.

It means that the auth. server is down just let it run it will connect automatically
Old 02/25/2021, 20:20   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 59
Arrow

Honest Review from an insider:

Hey there, i just got added to the reseller team for ValoAgent and some other stuff. I tried it out even tho some resellers and old customers already told me that i will be banned within the first game. I didnt believe them and wanted to try it for myself.

Result:
I got banned on my First Game with it with only ESP and got only 5 kills since i wanted to just play really bad on a fresh account for testings. Michael is still saying in the reseller discord that it is Undetected but all reseller know that its not. The Spoofer in it also doesnt seem to work (or only with a format of your PC which i didnt wanted to test). Maybe it was UD before, some people say last week it was still fine but not anymore since a few days. If he wouldnt lie about the detection it would be fine. But i dont like if people lie about detections.

Kind regards~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2021, 22:34   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzgezifer View Post

Hey there, i just got added to the reseller team for ValoAgent and some other stuff. I tried it out even tho some resellers and old customers already told me that i will be banned within the first game. I didnt believe them and wanted to try it for myself.

Result:
I got banned on my First Game with it with only ESP and got only 5 kills since i wanted to just play really bad on a fresh account for testings. Michael is still saying in the reseller discord that it is Undetected but all reseller know that its not. The Spoofer in it also doesnt seem to work (or only with a format of your PC which i didnt wanted to test). Maybe it was UD before, some people say last week it was still fine but not anymore since a few days. If he wouldnt lie about the detection it would be fine. But i dont like if people lie about detections.

Kind regards~

All val chairs will be detected sooner or later. So yeah... Riot is just that good. No point.
Old 02/25/2021, 23:04   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciStyler View Post

Sorry for the delay. Send me a message and I'll give you a new license.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehaxxor View Post
It means that the auth. server is down just let it run it will connect automatically
Yeah shitty auth services have a lot of problems.

Quote:

Result:

Kind regards~
Over 50% of users must be banned to say that a product has been detected for detection. Yes, our previous version was detected and we changed the version completely. In the current version we haven't gotten a high ban% yet. Now there is a figure of 4% as a percentage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo89 View Post
All val chairs will be detected sooner or later. So yeah... Riot is just that good. No point.
Yeap riot everytime working.
Old 02/26/2021, 00:01   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Send me msg and take your new key.

How you buy woofer? Because we are not selling woofer anymore.

Hello do I need to spoof everytime I start the game? Would spoofing everytime i start the game would result to a different ID compared to previous?
Old 02/26/2021, 01:39   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrond091 View Post
Hello do I need to spoof everytime I start the game? Would spoofing everytime i start the game would result to a different ID compared to previous?
Yes brother you need everytime spoof.
Old 02/26/2021, 11:04   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello Michael. Can you please reply my enquiry on discord about changing valobot account to new PC. Thank you
Old 02/26/2021, 11:39   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesusunno View Post
Hello Michael. Can you please reply my enquiry on discord about changing valobot account to new PC. Thank you
Fixed Brother.
Old 02/26/2021, 17:25   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Accepted

Im here now. Send me msg.

Still have error?

yes still opened a ticket still no
Old 02/26/2021, 17:55   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo89 View Post
I dont care about the ban or whatever, i just care about the point that hes lying with detections to get more sales and even lies to his reseller and they all know that you get banned in the first match and still sell it to get profit, all their users are getting banned with it and they still sell cause Michael says its UD, but they just want profit.
Quote:
Over 50% of users must be banned to say that a product has been detected for detection. Yes, our previous version was detected and we changed the version completely. In the current version we haven't gotten a high ban% yet. Now there is a figure of 4% as a percentage.
So you say on my completely fine PC where i do 1 game with only ESP on, do nearly no kills at all and just walk with my team, i get instantly banned midgame cause it is "Undetected"?

And all your reseller and customers who are in your "liscord" chat tell me that its detected and you still pretend that its UD?
Old 02/26/2021, 19:31   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by roland936 View Post
yes still opened a ticket still no
Fixed.

Quote:
I dont care about the ban or whatever, i just care about the point that hes lying with detections to get more sales and even lies to his reseller and they all know that you get banned in the first match and still sell it to get profit, all their users are getting banned with it and they still sell cause Michael says its UD, but they just want profit.

So you say on my completely fine PC where i do 1 game with only ESP on, do nearly no kills at all and just walk with my team, i get instantly banned midgame cause it is "Undetected"?

And all your reseller and customers who are in your "liscord" chat tell me that its detected and you still pretend that its UD?
How do you know all my customers say this? Because I have more than 500 customers just for ValoAgent, did you see 500 messages? : D Please don't buy items from me again if you're going to post such blank comments. The product must be banned above 50% for it to be detected. Our ban percentage is in the range of 5-10. So not detected. Also, we have released the new update now, it is completely safe.
Closed Thread