Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alyel Spray - Valorant Universal No Recoil Macro Program (88Software.com)

Discussion on Alyel Spray - Valorant Universal No Recoil Macro Program (88Software.com) within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/14/2022, 12:39   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm on he latest version of windows 10, Ryzen 5 3600 and 2070S, will this work on my PC? I'm interested on buying the 1 month version, and probably 1 year version if my main account is not banned.
Old 01/14/2022, 13:23   #47

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by meditate123 View Post
I'm on he latest version of windows 10, Ryzen 5 3600 and 2070S, will this work on my PC? I'm interested on buying the 1 month version, and probably 1 year version if my main account is not banned.
Yes it will work sir. If you will have any problem, we will refund quickly. No worries.
Old 01/14/2022, 15:42   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitokonuk View Post
Yes it will work sir. If you will have any problem, we will refund quickly. No worries.
I can't buy for some reason with my Visa on your website, do you guys have paypal?
Old 01/14/2022, 15:45   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by meditate123 View Post
I can't buy for some reason with my Visa on your website, do you guys have paypal?
You must enable 3D secure on your credit/bank card first sir. We do not have PayPal but our resellers selling same product with PayPal payment method. Send me message on Telegram for reseller link. My username is @ sir.
Old 01/14/2022, 15:58   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitokonuk View Post
You must enable 3D secure on your credit/bank card first sir. We do not have PayPal but our resellers selling same product with PayPal payment method. Send me message on Telegram for reseller link. My username is @ sir.
I just messaged you on telegram, not really familiar with the app
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2022, 14:27   #51 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 3
My Review Of Alyel Spray

Proof of purchase -

Macro

Macro is good and is very accurate for the first 10 shots and you shouldn't have any problem about the recoil. GUI looks very good and clean, better than most other macro providers. The recoil macro can also be configured to be more strong or less depending on you're liking and is very customizable. Instructions for the setup is also given and very clear.

Support

Vito is a very nice guy and helped me solve my problems, His response time is also very quick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2022, 13:42   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, I've been wanting to buy your product but im not sure how i'll go about in messaging you on discord? I joined your server but i don't see any other channels other than "new" "welcome" and "information".
Old 01/16/2022, 15:19   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakyonnDeathYonn View Post
Hello, I've been wanting to buy your product but im not sure how i'll go about in messaging you on discord? I joined your server but i don't see any other channels other than "new" "welcome" and "information".
We are not actively using our server because Discord banned our server every month. You can join our Telegram channel for contact sir.
Old 01/17/2022, 08:01   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good product and good support!

A 10/10 product. Seriously buy from this guy because he replies right away and will help you with anything you need. Product works well but hopefully in the future they will be supporting more guns like the ares and odin!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2022, 21:35   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how i can pay whit paypal man`? i dont use telegram.... sorry have you other way?
Old 01/20/2022, 01:20   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxter View Post
how i can pay whit paypal man`? i dont use telegram.... sorry have you other way?
We do not accept PayPal but you can buy same program from our official reseller with PayPal sir. I sending our reseller website to you from private message.
Old 01/20/2022, 16:24   #57 Trade Status: Verified(?)

88Software is definitely a Top of the line product for anyone looking to play Legit and fool anyone and everyone, Owner is extremely kind and helpful doesn't carry an ego like majority of the Developers out there. Asked me if I'd like to use anydesk and he can completely set up the cheat for me, without any issues he set it up completely with ease. The chair is completely legit coming from me someone who has played CS:GO and Valorant for a long time and competed in Lan Tourneys in the past I would never be able to tell is this was a Script. Especially taking into account there is a Multiplier system which allows you to reduce how heavy and agro the Script is allowing you to actually add your own RCS combined with the Script. This is definitely something that needs the most attention in the Valorant Chair scene because If someone experienced gets there hands on this, Sinatraa isn't the only person you should be worried about.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2022, 20:13   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep

Macro Functionality: 9/10
Works extremely well for all the supported weapons, has convenient keybinds to toggle different weapons, stop macro, disable macro, etc. Also has a strength multiplier you can fine-tweak to your liking. Very polished menu as well.

Customer Support: 10/10
Vito is insanely helpful and responds pretty quick on his Telegram, walks you through the installation process if you find it difficult, and even offers a free ~1Hour trial so you can see what it's like
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2022, 18:45   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 285
+Rep, Product works as expected and the support is great as well. This is by far the best Macro I have used.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2022, 10:10   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 76
Give me New Discord link pls

I just bought it and I realized that I don't have a Logitech mouse, I can't use it either, will I get a refund?

Tags
macro, no recoil, recoil, script, valorant