trying to gain from other people’s hard work, get the **** out with your ****** recoil script advertising in my discord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekashivito
Unlike you, we are a macro provider with an official website. We have a lot of sales partners and sometimes they can behave like that. Before you made this comment, I talked to you privately on Discord and told you that I am sorry that this happened. You're swearing here but when you're talking to me properly on Discord. Be respectful!
|
Nothing ****** me of more then when someone tries to profit of my work
After one of your so-called “resellers” Pm spammed my discord with links to your official discord server and website I tried to join and get it contect and tell you to **** off, but I got insta banned );
So I decided to make my first post after not being able to get in contect with anyone do to getting instantly banned from “you’re” discord. Only after I made my epvper post you contacted me on discord
Thanks for the apology but I hope you understand that only real scum would advertise is someone else’s community