Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Reputable Dev

Discussion on LF Reputable Dev within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Reputable Dev

Hello, we have a private cheat currently needing another dev on the team. If you are,

1. Extremely reputable across multiple sites. (e.g UC, here and more)

2. HQ Knowledge of SQL, C++ and C#.

3. Very active and able to provide extremely quick updates.

4. Have a very well and good understanding of cheats, cheat development, anti-cheats and more.

We already have the cheat somewhat working alongside the bypass. We just need an extra who can assist in providing fast updates, fix crashes and bugs users may experience, fix any loader issues and be able to communicate with our potential and future customers.

Reach out to me at: HadesJerk#5653

(Any purchasing inquires will be put on a waiting list)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
★BUY GuildWars 2 GOLD★ [Highly Reputable] [Livechat Feature]•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•↣▒BEST★PRICE▒
02/05/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 48 Replies
Buying US/EU GuildWars 2 Gold !! New to this forum but definitely not new to currency trading! Have been trading alot from most major MMO sites and had over 1000 vouches and feedbacks which I can verify to you upon contacting me. Definitely one of the most reputable trader around! I'm always looking for suppliers on GW2 so feel free to contact me via skype or livechat! Why Sell To Me? - Instant Payment Guaranteed - 1000+ Feedbacks/Vouches
★BUY US SOFTCORE GOLD★ [Highly Reputable] [Livechat Feature]•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•↣▒BEST★PRICE
01/21/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 24 Replies
Buying US Softcore Gold !! New to this forum but have been actively buying on other forum since the launch of diablo 3 server :) Had 100% Positive feedback so far. Why Sell To Me? - Lightning Fast Payment Guaranteed - Highest Rates Guaranteed
Dome, one of the most reputable people just scammed me.
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Me and Zymm just done a deal, 60 euro for my account and he took both and logged off. Crazy huh, who can you trust if you can't trust one of the most reputable people here? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/3022377- xx1dome1x1.html
WTS RARE Legacy HoN Account - Unique Name - Reputable - Ex Staff
05/06/2013 - Trading - 18 Replies
Hello guys, I am willing to sell my rare HoN account, registered in Beta, year 2009, Legacy Gold Account. The account has over 1000 forum posts and 1 forum award which is extremely rare. I was a Support Volunteer and Game Master in the game, the account has very high respect from S2 staff. It has over 1500 silver coins on it at the moment and 35 Gold coins as well. It is level 19 and has 1 sub account which is level 11 and also a rare and catchy name. Stats on main account are 1600ish...