Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐[NA] SOLO/DUO QUEUE⭐ VALORANT BOOSTING

Discussion on ⭐[NA] SOLO/DUO QUEUE⭐ VALORANT BOOSTING within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/17/2021, 23:17   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Paid for a boost. He messaged back and forth until I actually sent the payment. Then I never heard from him after. Flagged as scam.
EDIT: Told him I wanted a refund, and he refused. Good thing I did cash app and can chargeback.
Old 03/18/2021, 04:17   #17

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskevin12 View Post
Paid for a boost. He messaged back and forth until I actually sent the payment. Then I never heard from him after. Flagged as scam.
EDIT: Told him I wanted a refund, and he refused. Good thing I did cash app and can chargeback.
Hello Kevin, this message is not true whatsoever! For anyone wondering here is what actually happened and proof, I was in class and was supposed to boost after I got out, unfortunately I passed out then woke up 2 hours later. Kevin had asked for a refund, he payed VIA cashapp, so I was willing to proceed with the boost or do the refund, I had stated for Kevin to request a refund via cashapp, but instead he chose to do a chargeback

The reason I said "I can just deny the refund" was in the case he wanted to continue, but no refund was ever requested, the reason I don't just send the money back thru cashapp to him is because he can request a refund on the original payment after receiving it on another. Hope this clears everything up for you kevin!
Old 06/22/2021, 23:02   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Another vouch. Had some miscommunication at first but very solid booster. Got 5 wins. +++++++ recommend
Old 06/28/2021, 11:48   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch duoed with me for boost. Took a little while because he was busy but in the end it all worked out.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread