Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED

Discussion on Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/16/2023, 20:06   #1426 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer8k View Post
8 December 2023 ticket open day and today 16dec 2023 still problem not solve.
Hello Lucifer. I am very sorry to hear this, if this is true, then it is surely not acceptable from our side. Can you please reply or DM me with your ticket number so that we can look into this? Thank you, and apologies for the inconveniences.

Best regards,
Denzel - Woofer Admin
Old 12/27/2023, 15:38   #1427 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep !!
It took a long time because of a problem with my computer, but the administrators explained to me how and made me have no van152.
Old 01/05/2024, 14:58   #1428 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

check ticket-10299 plz
Old 01/06/2024, 14:04   #1429 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

supporters are so slowly to response. are u 2 man team? why u guys dont check the tickets?
Old 01/14/2024, 17:21   #1430 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep spoofer not working but support is great and refunded
Old 01/16/2024, 22:30   #1431 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

100% Recommend

No I am not a bot just a guy names josh from the Uk. Been using this spoofer for months now and has always worked. When it hasn’t worked I’ve contacted the discord and they have resolved the problem instantly. Great spoofer. Working spoofer. 100% recommend this is the best one on the market right now
Old 01/19/2024, 12:06   #1432 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your spoofer isn't working and i'm requesting for a refund check ticket-10863
Old 01/26/2024, 07:37   #1433 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-rep bought it a week ago, got help to set it up so everything was done correct, banned immedietly after 20min, then no respond/help in ticket on discord for 5days. alot of people leave -vouches on their discord, but they instantly remove it. no staff or anything is ever online, and they dont answere. really want my refund as they have promised if it doesnt work. and they dont even try to.

i dont recommend you buy it.
Old 02/01/2024, 15:55   #1434 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I use the "All" feature to spoof for valorant, works perfect btw for val and highly recommend for that game but was wondering about the Escape From Tarkov spoof, I have seen the feature while spoofing instead of "All" I can do "EFT" simply, Has this been tested recently? I have had major problems playing tarkov again & didnt want to waste another 40$ trying it instead of just asking, I re-install pc from BIOS for val and select "All" but was not working on tarkov sadly, do they IP ban? I tried using SMG temp spoofer also but was banned after 24hrs I re-install windows and flash bios, works for 100+ val bans but no tarkov :c Edit: EFT No access; Tried "All" and was banned in tarkov first raid. Sad. Works for val tho if you can manually flash bios & re-install windows.
Old 02/09/2024, 08:40   #1435 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have been trying to reach out to support the past 2 days about a problem with verification, sent a DM to the woofer support bot but i'm not sure if that's the way to do it, is there anyone from staff that could help me out??
Old 02/23/2024, 05:01   #1436 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

++++rep Best spoofer and best support ever!
Old 02/23/2024, 18:40   #1437 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

****** overall experience

-rep

- purchased Woofer through a reseller, which was a ****** experience since it wasn't really “professional” i won't mention names.

- Woofer didn't work at first so I got told to do some steps and try again and tried to help me out as much as they can but doing the same steps over 6 times just told from 4 different people doesnt get me further.

- Woofer doesn't work for me at all, which is also fine because they said "Can't work for everyone". Because earlier steps didnt help Staff is asking me to reinstall windows, which I'm not going to do (literally purchased it because it said "without reinstalling windows")

- Asked the Woofer-Staff for a refund, which was 10 days ago and i still didn't receive any update to my refund. I just got asked if i was sure to want a refund.

This whole "trying to set up woofer" and wanting my refund is going since 28th January.

I can't say anything about the program itself (since it didn't work for me) but the Staff is really just unprofessional if it comes to customers which their spoofer isn't working for.

Unlucky.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2024, 03:55   #1438 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Had an issue with this software on 3 different machines I have used it on, none of them 'just worked' Support is extremely slow. Have a ticket open for a week now with just nothing from them. Quite frustrating.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2024, 09:05   #1439 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Don't buy from these guys, Their support is non existent now. They will ignore you if you have an actual issue. 9 days and no support whatsoever to this date. At this point they are actually just scamming people.
Old 04/02/2024, 22:49   #1440 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 416
just to save everyone time xD he does not provide a TPM Bypass he ask you to buy new TPM Chip to add it to your MOBO and he does not have spoof for write protection motherbaord save ur time if u wanna unban yourself with locked mobo DO UFI method and buy tpm chip and enable it yourself
so he basically does not have an unban service for valorant right now xD do not waste your money
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
hwid ban, hwid ban spoofer, spoofer, valorant spoofer, van6