Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED

Discussion on Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/12/2022, 13:51   #1126 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 134
The Black Market: 157/0/0
Dnt buy this ****, all they want is money, i never saw a support like this before, -50/10 xdd, its been 1 month and they still playing ninja with clients.
Old 06/18/2022, 10:36   #1127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So just to clearify things here: They exit scammed with their old "woofer" name.
New Name: Galaxy Spoofer

You get to choose between 2 versions, the Pro or Plus version. You've to open a Ticket, write the version you want to get and thats it. The "Owner" response like almost instant.

Now lets get to the best part: I tried it with the Pro version - cost here 30$ -
The Owner was responding fast, I told him how I want to pay - and he sent me some random Website where I've to get Amazon Giftcard for Italy.
Proof:

So he's always using random websites and other type of Giftcards. Proof of my Payment yesterday:

He also wants you to send proof that you bought from the Website he sent to you, probably to avoid getting scammed or another code or some ****.
But already got my money from PayPal back so i'm fine.

So I bought it 1 - 20€ and 1 - 10€ in total around 32€ due to fees on that website.
Sent him the codes and then he asked which Mainboard I've. I told him that and then he literally told me "Your mainboard only works with the Plus version"

After that message I told him I would like to get the Money on PayPal or the Codes are unused, but for sure they were used. His answer: No refunds for the Pro version - No refunds for what? I didn't even get anything for that money and he's talking about no refunds. And he instantly banned me from that Scam Discord.

SO some Mods here please Close this Thread that Guy is indeed just scamming People. I can Proofs of payment via PM and you can try it out yourself on which Site he wants you to buy the Giftcards.

Edit: Domain got created 2022-06-10 so 8 days old. Hoster: Vautron Rechenzentrum AG and of you guys which got scammed from him can also write his domain hoster or get to further steps like lawyer etc for Fraud

Newest Edit: After I confronted him he changed again the Discord Server. wooferpro.com/discord leaded to the Galaxy Spoofer Discord, now to an "Support" Discord.
Old 06/18/2022, 15:10   #1128 Trade Status: Verified(?)

dont buy this bullshit, its scam

all vouch in the discord is fake
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2022, 18:43   #1129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch, fast support response. They know what they do. Fast and easy setup, good price. Recommended 100%
Old 06/19/2022, 17:52   #1130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Woofer got leaked, don’t buy
Old 06/20/2022, 14:27   #1131 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 46
doesnt work for valorant... what are they doing in the valorant section.
Old 06/23/2022, 20:30   #1132 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how to unwoof? I cant unwoof from the loader

is anyone here doing spoofing? I did a spoof for valorant but it doesn't work, now I want to return to my old hwid? can anyone tell me how to get my original hwid?

I've tried clicking the unwoof button in the loader but was told to contact support, after contacting support they told me to wait for the admin to do that and I've been waiting but no news. is there anyone who can help me?
Old 06/24/2022, 03:05   #1133 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by adisetiawan View Post
is anyone here doing spoofing? I did a spoof for valorant but it doesn't work, now I want to return to my old hwid? can anyone tell me how to get my original hwid?

I've tried clicking the unwoof button in the loader but was told to contact support, after contacting support they told me to wait for the admin to do that and I've been waiting but no news. is there anyone who can help me?
They respond hard yes, cause the developer is busy, but once they give you help is worth the time. I had issues as well, but I found the issue and now everything works like a charm.
Old 06/24/2022, 21:48   #1134 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have bought lifetime, first time I spoofed they told me to use their cleaner since my pc was corrupted through the use of other spoofers. I got banned after a week of use and tried different spoofers. Nothing worked, so I gave woofer another shot and they told me I was "wasting their time" since they can't clean my pc again. 100$ down the drain, not even lifetime only used once
Old 06/25/2022, 01:52   #1135 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my ticket id : urgent-1782 last reply from woofer was on 31-5-2022 and i m still waiting for refund their mods reply but woofer wont come to reply u they wont give u refund for sure now my bought was on 15-5-2022 and claimed for refund after 1-2 days bcz not worked support asked so many thing reset windows reinstallation windows but its **** product stay away from this ( scammer ) from my side all their vouches are fake
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2022, 16:21   #1136 Trade Status: Verified(?)

its been 5weeks++ and the support are still playing games with me, all i need is refund
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2022, 19:07   #1137 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

epvp u must declare this wooferpro in list of scammer
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2022, 01:42   #1138 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please do not buy it

You won't get respond at all from woofer if you have any issue. All the other moderators dont know anything about how to fix the problem
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2022, 01:47   #1139 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

woofer not checking ticket for 1 month
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2022, 20:18   #1140 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So I assume that I shouldn't be buying Woofer?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
hwid ban, hwid ban spoofer, spoofer, valorant spoofer, van6