Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED

Discussion on Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/29/2021, 12:35   #901 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
This is not us, or one of our resellers. Please make sure you are opening tickets on the right server, our server is at wooferpro.com/discord
Actually, it WAS one of your resellers. I made the ticket several times on the discord server on wooferpro.com.
The key is valid too.
Old 11/29/2021, 22:22   #902

elite*gold: 111
The Black Market: 180/0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killox1 View Post
Actually, it WAS one of your resellers. I made the ticket several times on the discord server on wooferpro.com.
The key is valid too.
I don't see him in wooferpro.com/resellers
So def not one of my resellers, on the other hand, keys can be stolen and that is quite common. Every reseller I have know the common protocol to dm me if they have any problem, and the reseller you claim, did not do that.
Old 11/30/2021, 00:06   #903 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I don't see him in wooferpro.com/resellers
So def not one of my resellers, on the other hand, keys can be stolen and that is quite common. Every reseller I have know the common protocol to dm me if they have any problem, and the reseller you claim, did not do that.
I bought this key back in June so roughly 5 months. The reseller probably already stopped selling it. There's even a review from roughly the same time on their page.
Old 12/01/2021, 08:44   #904 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does it work with fivem

"hardware banned from Cfx.re
A component of your computer is preventing you from being able to play. if you were evading, wait out your original ban (expiring in around 248 days) to be able to play again."

screenshot of the ban
Old 12/01/2021, 10:35   #905

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1LTD0 View Post
Does it work with fivem

"hardware banned from Cfx.re
A component of your computer is preventing you from being able to play. if you were evading, wait out your original ban (expiring in around 248 days) to be able to play again."

screenshot of the ban
It does.
Old 12/03/2021, 03:17   #906 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam3199 View Post
Do not buy Woofer, it is detected, for my part, I stopped using it for the moment
Change your supplier in the meantime because you may have to wait a long time

Yes im a lifetime woofer and I woofer so many times and still banned. I believe its detected for now but woofer will find a way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2021, 04:42   #907 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Question

Quote:
I will look into it soon, I check tickets by order, half of my mods check them in reverse, so please ask any of my available mods if you really need my help specifically and they will rename your ticket to urgent then it will be to the top of the list.
they mark my ticket urgent 3 days ago and that's it
now i have ton of problems and still no one answer
first i got banned twice playing clean after a month of playing which was already working but not anymore for some reason and I tried to respoof and got banned again so I contact u with the support file to see if I did something wrong (which I'm sure i didn't cuz everything was just like past month the only different was i updated bios not downgraded ) anyways i made the ticket at first and now its mark as
(#urgent-2290 ) but still didn't get even a wait message or something only ignorance even after i tried to rewoof after 3 days it locked me out cuz somehow he think I'm using a completely different pc now somehow for ***'s sake and it locked my new key out
i tried to clear cache didn't work and before i made the ticket i resented my windows with removing everything option to be prepare for the fix when u show up but obvesly it did make it worse when i tried to rewoof somehow so can u plz look at my ticket not even to fix it but show me that at least someone care tbh i don't care if the fix take a day or its gonna take 10 years fix or so honestly idgf i just wanna know that I'm begin notice somehow just someone showing care that's it cuz it feel sucks talking to ur self for 3days or more its just sucks man dammit
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2021, 17:00   #908 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I bought this key back in June so roughly 5 months. The reseller probably already stopped selling it. There's even a review from roughly the same time on their page.
So you're just gonna ignore my message again?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2021, 03:36   #909 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 31
Angry support is ***

literally been banned since november 28th, do not buy this product unless you like not being able to use what u paid for for days without any sort of help. very disappointed buyer, bought plus because i was satisfied but wanted more, instead found myself dumbfounded by the support system. there is NO faq on any errors so u cant try to fix them yourself, which causes AN IMMENSE number of tickets. 2/10
Old 12/08/2021, 05:02   #910

Quote:
Originally Posted by weardslayer View Post
literally been banned since november 28th, do not buy this product unless you like not being able to use what u paid for for days without any sort of help. very disappointed buyer, bought plus because i was satisfied but wanted more, instead found myself dumbfounded by the support system. there is NO faq on any errors so u cant try to fix them yourself, which causes AN IMMENSE number of tickets. 2/10
There is no FAQ on errors to avoid system abusing. Crackers can utilize what our errors do to crack woofer easily if they knew what function each does. That's why we haven't been cracked for years. Either way, it seems you got a common HWID Lock for Plus loaders, if you are someone who hasn't used woofer for months, its a common lock and you will need to contact us on the server to reset it. I am sorry you are given slow support but we are doing our best to assist everyone at this difficult time.

Quote:
So you're just gonna ignore my message again?
Open a ticket on the server, the server you shared earlier was not woofer server.
Old 12/08/2021, 09:46   #911 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still not sued or in Jail? respect
Old 12/08/2021, 18:34   #912 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can I unspoof back to my og HWID at anytime than re spoof at anytime ?
Old 12/08/2021, 18:51   #913

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragedwolf999 View Post
Can I unspoof back to my og HWID at anytime than re spoof at anytime ?
Yes
Old 12/08/2021, 18:56   #914 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One more dumb question it’s the same hwid spoof ever reset right so if I buy a cheat and reset my computer I don’t need to reset my cheat hwid ?

And it spoofs to same hwid ever time so if I use a chair I don’t need to reset the hwid ?
Old 12/09/2021, 02:07   #915 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
There is no FAQ on errors to avoid system abusing. Crackers can utilize what our errors do to crack woofer easily if they knew what function each does. That's why we haven't been cracked for years. Either way, it seems you got a common HWID Lock for Plus loaders, if you are someone who hasn't used woofer for months, its a common lock and you will need to contact us on the server to reset it. I am sorry you are given slow support but we are doing our best to assist everyone at this difficult time.

Open a ticket on the server, the server you shared earlier was not woofer server.
actually, no its not a common hwid lock issue, if u would check urgent-2280, u would see that woofer is completely blank then gives bad loader #1

Tags
hwid ban, hwid ban spoofer, spoofer, valorant spoofer, van6