Gamerdoc and his cringe discord where you can manually report cheaters can cause him to ban the booster and then he will also ban you for cheating too as he will be able to see that you are being boosted. Last act, my friend was cheating in immortal/radiant with me while I was legit and he got manually banned and then I got a cheating ban too.
Gamerdoc and his cringe discord where you can manually report cheaters can cause him to ban the booster and then he will also ban you for cheating too as he will be able to see that you are being boosted. Last act, my friend was cheating in immortal/radiant with me while I was legit and he got manually banned and then I got a cheating ban too.
It all depends on the cheat and how often you change your account, if you change them often, the system will not be able to identify the fraudster, I have been playing without bans for more than 2 months. And as you can see there is not one bad review yet
Gamerdoc and his cringe discord where you can manually report cheaters can cause him to ban the booster and then he will also ban you for cheating too as he will be able to see that you are being boosted. Last act, my friend was cheating in immortal/radiant with me while I was legit and he got manually banned and then I got a cheating ban too.
Nothing new, they started in Ep. 1 act 2/3 with this. lol
[WoW] Emerald Nightmare Mythic Boost, Dungeon Boost, 1-110 Boost, PvP Boost [EU, US] 10/31/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies Guten Tag, ich biete hiermit Boosts in WoW an im bereich Emerald Nightmare Heroic & Mythic, Dungeon Mythic Boosts und Schlüsselstein (2-10 ) Boosts und PvP Rating boost.
Die Boosts werden von mir und meiner Gilde zur verfügung gestellt sowohl in EU als auch US.
Ich akzeptiere nur PaySafeCard als zahlungsmittel, für alle weiteren infos, preise, ablauf etc gibt mir euren Skype namen per PN oder hier unten direkt wie ihr wollt.