I've been looking really hard for a good/legit Valorant aim bot for over a week now, had some bad experiences elsewhere, and I ended up on this elitevipers site. Came across this thread, and spoke with R3V3NG3 via Discord a bit, before deciding to try this out. The aim bot works great for me so far, and it doesn't seem to be memory based(safer). I even had a small issue setting up(due to my Windows Defender firewall still being turned on), and R3V3NG3 was extremely helpful and responsive. This is legit guys, and I'm not just some robot. I'll be happy to share some screenshots, and/or make video for anyone curious to see it in action. It's hard to find something legit for Valorant, especially something that doesn't cost a ton of money. I'm from the USA, and will be happy to discuss my experience with this provider to anyone, even over voice. Discord: Jiggy#0386
-rep bought the cheat for one day, its all just pasted from *************, the user has also exited under a different name. His last update changed from a public source of aimbot and trigger bot to now a well known source on ************* called Val-lol-rant. Wouldnt reccommend using this unless u want a ban in the near future
Isn't it so easy to make these moves by being jealous of people? There is no lover here. But I have tons of friends and clients. All are satisfied with the product. My product is completely reliable and works well. You can look at my vouchers
This is a very special color aimbot, configurable, user friendly!
The seller is very friendly and will help you with any questions
U can rage or legit play with it, i recommend 10/10
Thanks for choosing us brother! A nice explanatory comment for those who disparage our product
The spoofer works (according to the developers) if you spoof everytime you restart windows. That was told to me 1 and a half days after I bought (55 Eur) because a friend of mine got ban evasion and i asked why that happened. Since I bought it I was able to use it once and till now it did not work anymore.
Now, "according to the developers" is not the same as "it works". I dont have a clue that if I spoof on all windows restart I will not be ban evasion again.
I am already banned on faceit too...
Already opened a ticket but I still got no support.