Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥Spoofer🔥 Vanguard 🔥 EAC 🔥 BattleEye🔥

Discussion on 🔥Spoofer🔥 Vanguard 🔥 EAC 🔥 BattleEye🔥 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 🔥Spoofer🔥 Vanguard 🔥 EAC 🔥 BattleEye🔥

Boot Spoofer

What does it do?

This product spoofs your HWID (short for Hardware Identity), meaning it changes your serial numbers so the games anti cheat that has you banned, no longer detects these serials so does not ban you even if your computers real identity has been banned.

Serial Spoofs:
• Traces
• Registries
• HDD Serial
• MAC Address
• Motherboard Serial
• RAM Serial
• SMBIOS Table Data

Anti-Cheats:
Battle Eye
Easy Anti-Cheat
Vanguard

Games Working With Our Spoofer:
• Valorant
• Fortnite
• Rainbow Six Siege
• Rust
• Dead by DayLight
• Escape From Tarkov
• PUBG
• Overwatch
• Ring Of Elysium
• Black Squad
• Arma 3
• Apex
• GTA5 (FiveM)
• Sea Of Theives
• Fall Guys
• Maplestory
+ More that are yet to be tested!

Contact Us
We best operate over discord rather than elitepvpers, although we still encourage you to do a trade over elitepvpers!

Old 07/30/2020, 02:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Massive scam, he wants to trade "Large amounts of BTC" without going first or using MM. He claims that he's extremely repped with his "1 positive trade and many deals off book"...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2020, 11:24   #3

I never claimed to be extermely repped, I kindly asked my discord server if anyone can trade a large amount of BTC. You replied to me, so I asked if you are going first. You then started bragging about your reputation on elitepvpers so I merely stated a lot of the sales I do I tend not to do trade requests etc.

So this is just a post without meaningful evidence. I can provide all my chat logs etc if you need them, but no scam took place so how could he know I scam? Just an assumption, which I obviously don't scam.
Old 09/28/2020, 18:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
Massive scam, he wants to trade "Large amounts of BTC" without going first or using MM. He claims that he's extremely repped with his "1 positive trade and many deals off book"...
It's not like you have rep on epvp either, and you are accusing him of being a scammer without evidence, and number 2 you are accusing him of being a scammer under an unrelated trade.
Old 09/28/2020, 19:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

XDD BRO HES JUST A ******* JOKE HE DELETED MY COMMENT