Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VALORANT EU ACCOUNTS |INSTANT DELIVERY | 3.29 $ |VOICE CHAT ON|AUTO-PAYMENT|300+ SOLD

Discussion on VALORANT EU ACCOUNTS |INSTANT DELIVERY | 3.29 $ |VOICE CHAT ON|AUTO-PAYMENT|300+ SOLD within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Exclamation VALORANT EU ACCOUNTS |INSTANT DELIVERY | 3.29 $ |VOICE CHAT ON|AUTO-PAYMENT|300+ SOLD

Hello everyone and welcome to my shop.
- Can i change password? - Yes.
- Can i change e-mail address? - Yes.
- Can i change nickname in game - Yes.
- Why so cheap, it's scam? - Nope, im owner of all accounts, that's why so cheap, im not reseller.
- Can i buy in bulk with better price? - Yes, massage me at any possible method.
- What about bans, Riot says that ban a lot of accounts? - If you don't contact game support with massage that you bought account, you will be okay.

After payment you will get :
Mail
Mail Passowrd
Twitch Login
Twitch Password
Riot Login
Riot Password

This accounts registrated from EU countrys. (Voice chat will Work)
Price for 1 accounts - 3.29$

This accounts registrated from NA countrys. (Voice chat will Work)
Price for 1 accounts - 2.09$

Also i can accept direct payment with BTC\Webmoney\Steam skins.

My Contacts :
Telegram : HellGaeT
Discord : HellGaeT#5641

Feedback and Proofs
Old 05/04/2020, 02:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
If I´m in Latin America I can buy and use the account?
Old 05/04/2020, 06:53   #3

elite*gold: 21
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubensMX View Post
If I´m in Latin America I can buy and use the account?
If your country in this list

Yes, you can play game, otherwise you need to use VPN to game start.