RCS is in the works. It will account for vertical recoil as the horizotnal spread is always random. Pretty sure I saw a riot employee make a post on reddit about that, will try and find the link, but YES, to answer your question we will be adding RCS.
Nice to hear would definitely be interested once it gets added.Really like the pricepoint ^^.
Nice to hear would definitely be interested once it gets added.Really like the pricepoint ^^.
Awesome I'm here whenever you need me. Ya we really aren't trying to overprice anything right now. Its such a saturated market already we want everyone to be able to afford them
RCS is in the works. It will account for vertical recoil as the horizotnal spread is always random. Pretty sure I saw a riot employee make a post on reddit about that, will try and find the link, but YES, to answer your question we will be adding RCS.
Add sticky aim. Sticky aim controls randomised recoil (just locking aim on enemy but still looks legit. Like in any hack for R6S).
This man is legit the nicest guy I've ever talked to on here. Very nice and patient and helped me out tons! I can vouch this cheat and seller 1000000%!1!!!!!
This man is legit the nicest guy I've ever talked to on here. Very nice and patient and helped me out tons! I can vouch this cheat and seller 1000000%!1!!!!!
Hey dude! Really appreciate your kind words! Luckily been married 5 years already so I got a lot of patience.. if you ever need anything else please let me know I'm online 24/7
[Selling] Valorant Cheats - Customizable Aimbot, Wallhack and ESP 02/27/2025 - Valorant Trading - 173 Replies Ring1 - Valorant Cheat. Fully Customizable Aimbot, ESP, Visible Checks and many other epic features + HWID Spoofer.
Cheat have good visuals features, that will show you all enemies, friends and 2D Radar!
https://i.postimg.cc/T2HymQHQ/image.png
Anticheats:
- Riot Anticheat: Updating*
- Never play on accounts that you afraid to lose, always use VPN and our Spoofer to keep your PC safe.
Game Version:
- Latest