Not focusing on Valorant, but I just want to try this game out. Is there a week key or 3 days key available for purchase? Month-sub is just a waste for me lol.
Not focusing on Valorant, but I just want to try this game out. Is there a week key or 3 days key available for purchase? Month-sub is just a waste for me lol.
Cheat is ****. It's just cracked chinese cheat. When you are setting your aimkey if you chose non-alphabetical key some chinese **** appears. Even if aimbot speed set min its teleport xd. So don't even try it. They didn't even add a basic no recoil **** in it. They are just copy pasters lul. I am not talking about banek im talking about provider. Banek is honest guy.
And also addition i didn't use any ahk type beat **** just used their cheat and i got banned. I ask for riot and they told me they detect the software in my hardware and i got hwid ban. Thats all from me. Regards. Here is the dialogue between me and rioter.
He/she says they detected a cheat in my hardware and they banned my hardware because of this.
I am selling my 27 days left cheat. Price is 35 dollars. Payment with btc or steam item. I will do the HWID reset things for you
Cheat is shit. It's just cracked chinese cheat. When you are setting your aimkey if you chose non-alphabetical key some chinese shit appears. Even if aimbot speed set min its teleport xd. So don't even try it. They didn't even add a basic no recoil shit in it. They are just copy pasters lul. I am not talking about banek im talking about provider. Banek is honest guy.
And also addition i didn't use any ahk type beat shit just used their cheat and i got banned. I ask for riot and they told me they detect the software in my hardware and i got hwid ban. Thats all from me. Regards. Here is the dialogue between me and rioter. https://prnt.sc/sh9ude
He/she says they detected a cheat in my hardware and they banned my hardware because of this.
I am selling my 27 days left cheat. Price is 35 dollars. Payment with btc or steam item. I will do the HWID reset things for you
I know this coders for years, trust me its not c+p cheat and not china.
They planned to add rcs, its much legit and better then just no recoil that will detect you easy.
as of bans, most of users are still just fine and who used ONLY our cheat are not banned still. Im using it sometimes as well and no any issues.
As of aim key, its bug if this key not listed in virtual key codes or sometimes some keyboard\mouse software can affect to this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHNUP
Purchased through PAYU Looking forward to trying this program out. my email is [email protected] and my registration is SHNUP
[Selling] Undetected Valorant Cheats for Cheap + Valorant Accounts for Cheap!! 02/08/2021 - Valorant Trading - 1 Replies mofo:Valorant Cheats:mofo:
If interested join my discord server https://discord.gg/MNarxTU or add me on my discord Shhithead#3179
:bandit:Cheats Features :bandit:
Player ESP:p
AIMBOT:rolleyes:
-Smoothing