Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Valheim Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] ValheimTooler | Cheats Valheim

Discussion on [Release] ValheimTooler | Cheats Valheim within the Valheim Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] ValheimTooler | Cheats Valheim

Hello/evening, I present you a free small open-source cheat tool I developed for the game Valheim. I wanted to discover reverse-engineering on a Unity game and it's done!

Here are the current features of this trainer:

Player
God Mode, you don't lose any more life
Unlimited stamina for you
Unlimited stamina for the other players
No stamina for the other players
Fly Mode, sweet creative mode ��️
Ghost Mode, the monsters cannot see you
No placement cost
Explore all your minimap (Irreversible on the world on which it is activated!)
Reset minimap
Teleport to another player (works only if the player is visible on the minimap)
Instantly heals a player
Instantly heals all players
Activate a Guardian Power for you
Activate a Guardian Power for all players
Raise/Decrease a skill to any level
Tame all nearby creatures
Unlimited weight for inventory
Entities & Items
Spawn any entity
Delete all drops on the ground
An Item Giver to add any item you want in your inventory
Miscellaneous
Inflict damage to a player (ignores the no-pvp mode)
Kill all entities except players
Kill all players
Send a event message to all players (the yellow one on the middle of the screen)
Send a chat message as any username
A ESP for players, monsters, pickables, deposits and drops

⚠️ Warning ⚠️: On each feature that allows you to choose a player (except teleporting feature), the list will only include players who are at a certain distance from you (quite large but not the whole map for all that). This is not a personal choice but a technical limitation of the game. Until I find a way to get around it (if possible) this behavior will remain.

Installation and use

I made sure that you can install and run this tool easily. Just download the latest version present below. Take the .zip and extract it to any folder. Then run the ValheimToolerLauncher.exe and click on Install.

If the button is not available it is likely that the program has not found the path to the game, specify it just below and the button should become clickable.

Once the installation is complete, run the game with the launcher open. Once you get to the main menu (AND NOT BEFORE) of the game you can click on Launch and the cheat should appear in game. To show/hide the cheat window you can press Del on your keyboard.

When a cheat update is available, the launcher allows you to update the cheat directly. A button will appear and you just have to click on it to automatically install the latest version!

If you want to uninstall the cheat you just have to press the Uninstall button.

Note: If the installation or uninstallation ever prevents the game from launching, you can always ask Steam to check the integrity of the game files and it will repair the corrupted files.

You also have at your disposal a video tutorial and demonstration of the tool:

VirusTotal

Source code

ValheimTooler is open-source under MIT license, contributions are also welcome!
Find the
Attached Files
File Type: zip ValheimTooler_1.1.0.zip (7.49 MB, 13 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/15/2021, 18:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is this working with amd?
Old 03/16/2021, 09:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedom View Post
is this working with amd?
There is no reason why it shouldn't work with an AMD processor You can always try and give me a feedback if you notice a malfunction!
Old 03/20/2021, 17:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi I have been using this for about 2 weeks no problems. Now when I try and start the Valheim Tooler it says "Checking Integrity" and then shuts down. Is there a server it needs to connect to that is offline?
Old 03/21/2021, 04:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by river8chasin View Post
Hi I have been using this for about 2 weeks no problems. Now when I try and start the Valheim Tooler it says "Checking Integrity" and then shuts down. Is there a server it needs to connect to that is offline?
Hi ! Yes, the tool needs access to my server to get the latest updates, but the integrity check (for Valheim update detection) is entirely done locally. Having so few information I have a little bit of difficulty to locate where the problem can come from, I suggest you to add me on Discord in order to help you ! My discord: [Anos]#2347

Nevertheless I propose you a solution allowing you to reinstall the tool cleanly when the starting is blocked:
- On Steam in the game settings perform a file integrity check of Valheim which will restore the original game files
- In the folder where you installed ValheimTooler delete the folder "Backups" if it exists and the file post_install.chk
- Go to the folder C:\Users\[YOUR USER]\AppData\Local\ValheimToolerLauncher (think to replace by your session user) and delete its content.
- Simply restart the launcher and click again on "Install", it should work again.

For the next version I will add a crash report, this will allow you to include it in case of problem and thus allow me to locate the problem more easily!
Old 03/23/2021, 01:49   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi! Does this work for online servers, assuming they are not running other mods that would restrict use of it?
Old 03/23/2021, 09:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy Man View Post
Hi! Does this work for online servers, assuming they are not running other mods that would restrict use of it?
Hi! Yes, this cheat was designed with vanilla online servers as a priority target
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2021, 16:03   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astropilote View Post
Hi! Yes, this cheat was designed with vanilla online servers as a priority target
Thank you so much! I was using it for ESP most of the evening yesterday! It looks like the update just broke it, though. I'm getting: "Failed to install: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with"

Just wanted to bring it to your attention. Thanks again!

Nevermind! It was user error!
Old 03/23/2021, 22:13   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are you able to do ESP for NPCs as well?
Old 03/23/2021, 23:51   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toto142536123 View Post
I agree, this would be a neat addition! I think I've seen resources, as well? Having the ability to toggle them all separately would be really nice.
Old 03/24/2021, 09:04   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by toto142536123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy Man View Post
I agree, this would be a neat addition! I think I've seen resources, as well? Having the ability to toggle them all separately would be really nice.
I agree with both of you as well, I had planned to improve the ESP since I didn't know much about it and for the first version I had stayed on a simple functionality. I will add NPCs and resources.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2021, 00:22   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astropilote View Post
I agree with both of you as well, I had planned to improve the ESP since I didn't know much about it and for the first version I had stayed on a simple functionality. I will add NPCs and resources.
I sub to this thread just to wait for that juicy update
Old 03/31/2021, 19:59   #13

A new version of the cheat is available! It should appear automatically in the launcher and you just have to click on the button that will appear at the top of the window to download and install the new version automatically.

Here is the list of changes in this new version:
- Added minimap reset
- Added taming of nearby creatures
- Unlimited weight for the inventory!
- More features for the ESP with the display of players, monsters, pickable items, deposits, and drops
- Some UX improvements
- Added a crash report to the launcher

Compatible with the latest version of the game 0.148.7

Tags
cheats for valheim, valheim, valheim cheats, valheim hacks