Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Magic World Online!!!!

Discussion on Magic World Online!!!! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Magic World Online!!!!

I've just started playing Magic World Online (MWO). Another game produced by Ingle games after Phoenix Dynasty Online.
This game came out on the 9th of March and I’ve played from then on up until now. It surprised me how good a 2D game can get, with the game's features, friendly players and the game admins. The features of this game made me wanted to participate in Closed Beta so desperately, that includes:

- Massive State war between Dynasty and Empire.
- In-game Bot system that helps you level while you're away!
- Moving Castle.
- Renting your own house.
- Video Chat.
- Growing weapon that will upgrade with you.
- Making the most romantic proposal and getting married in game.
- Raising your own special mount from Juvenile stage to Adult.
- Infinite weapons and armours.
- 7 different living skills.
- Official position for each state.
- Multiple Class transfer.

More and more features for you to find out in game!

The game is currently in a Closed Beta stage still, most players have kindly helped finding bugs and glitches in the game, but the translations in this game are better than most others.

I was the first person to own a guild in the game and it amazed me how much stuff you could do in a guild! Not just owning a guild and paying to upgrade it, but to defeat other guilds and gain guild experience to upgrade guild buildings. Gathering guild resources (Stones, Sulfur, Crystals, Woods...etc) With enough resources and guild experience you could create strong catapults to destroy cities and moving castles when the guild reaches a senior stage.

There are 4 different classes in this game and every class are very unique from each other.

First there is warrior, highest defence and HP out of all classes. (Temple & Dire Warrior)

Mages, which has the highest damage out of all the classes.
(Fire & Ice Mage)

Summoners, summons a beast to support you in battles and healing yourself.
(Illusionist & Necromancer)

Then there are Archers, dodges everything and shoots accurately at every target.
(Stalker & Bounty Hunter)

Choosing a path for each job is very important; it can change the way you fight, train, and tanking bosses. Even if you're a warrior, you can be completely different to a warrior with another path. Multiple Class transfers in this game lets you chose the path you prefer every few levels.

You can obtain growing weapons in this game, which will allow you to level up with your weapon, making it stronger and stronger each time you level, a very unique feature and i thought it was very interesting and pretty cool to have your own growing weapon.

Mounts in this game are a bit of a challenge. To raise a mount you'll need a mount egg to start with, equipping it for a while until it hatches, the moment it hatches was the most nervous and the most exciting moment to watch your love mount being hatched out of the egg, there are several different mounts in this game and every one of them has their own special ability. After hatching a mount it'll be in a juvenile state, which you have to feed for a while before you can ride on it to show you're the strongest of all!

Hope to see you all in game soon!

Old 05/09/2008, 21:00   #2

this game was developed from goldschool games 2003 i think
ingle games only published it
Old 05/10/2008, 00:42   #3

Old 05/11/2008, 09:56   #4

Ō.o

They have an included Bot?!
Multi Accounting is allowed?!
Count me in.
Old 05/13/2008, 13:33   #5

yep they include bot XD
multi client are allowed ,my friend sometime open 10 acc at the same time lol
Old 05/31/2008, 03:22   #6

wow this game have bot...looks good... the game is nice?
Old 01/27/2018, 18:19   #7

lol was fun game rip tho