Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AoC - Free Trial!

Discussion on AoC - Free Trial! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,745
AoC - Free Trial!

Funcom macht den Spielern dieses Jahr ein ganz besonderes Weihnachtsgeschenk. Wer sich vor dem 1. Januar 2010 für die Trial registriert, kann zeitlich unbegrenzt und völlig kostenlos die Trial spielen.

Natürlich gibt es ein paar Einschränkungen. Wenn euer Account für die zeitlich unbegrenzte Trial freigeschaltet ist, könnt ihr bis Level 20 spielen und die Anfängerinsel Tortage nicht verlassen. Zudem gibt es einige Einschränkungen im Benutzen der öffentlichen Chats und beim versenden von Mails - damit will Funcom Spamern und Goldsellern vorbeugen.

Für die Trial könnt ihr euch hier registrieren:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ageofconanaufmacher.jpg (40.5 KB, 67 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free trial? :O
05/19/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 15 Replies
Recruit-A-Friend To Join the Armies of WAR The Realm War continues to rage and the armies of Order and Destruction are always on the lookout for new recruits. Do you know a brave warrior that could bolster the ranks? You could earn 30 days of free game time when you recruit family and friends to join the battle in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning! Here’s how it works: * When you become a paying subscriber to Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, you’ll receive 3 recruitment notices...
MF Silkroad Bot - Free trial
04/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey everyone, I was surfing on the net and I found this http://www.gamerobot.net/ Its a new bot called MF silkroad bot, for every bot users they are giving an one month free trial right now, so for everyone that wants to test it, you could give it a try I haven't test it yet but feel free to try it. Nothing to lose :P Take care all
Free trial client?
02/20/2008 - Planetside - 11 Replies
Buddy of mine wants to try PS. Where are you guys getting your free trials from? The french 30day one is no longer giving out keys. Where else can I grab a trial key from? :confused: -Thanks