Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New MMO from Blizzard confirmed

Discussion on New MMO from Blizzard confirmed within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Exclamation New MMO from Blizzard confirmed

Blizzard on World of Warcraft forums explained that the new jobs were opened for development of new multiplayer massive online game that has nothing to do with World of Warcraft.

This has confirmed rumors that Blizzard is working on a new game on it but nothing is known except that it will be "next-gen MMO" whatever that means.

Blizzard has anyway opened competition for jobs for 3D character and lead 3D environment artists. If you are interested, visit Blizzards official site site.
Old 12/14/2009, 14:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,435
this is oooooooooooooooooold.
Old 12/18/2009, 00:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
Can you please stop to spam this section with your **** ?

kk, thx
Old 12/18/2009, 07:24   #4

elite*gold: 360
Would really like to see tht...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Far Cry 3 confirmed
12/06/2009 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
In a recent interview with the official Playstation magazine, Ubisoft's songwriter, Kevin Shortt discovered information on the development of Far Cry 3 game. After questioning whether working on Far Cry 3 in Mr. Shortt said''no.'', But also added that ''these works, and from what I've seen looks quite exciting.'' Apart from the fact that Far Cry 3 is in development, all wondering how the game will look like. ''It's very early in development and not yet known where the action should be carried,...
Confirmed NOCD THQ
11/14/2009 - Dragonica - 5 Replies
Does anyone have the confirmed list of the NOCD THQ skills? I have a BM and tornado and ball doesnt seem to work. thanks
Confirmed aimbot! :)
08/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 62 Replies
After weeks of probing friends on my server I finally got one of them to give me aimbot. We all knew there was working aimbots because we were seeing them in action on the servers. I was getting so pissed off because people kept saying "There are no working aimbots" But we all seen them being used day in a day out. Now I got it and I'm glad to know I was right! It's a little buggy in that it cause's me to lag pretty bad and hit some pretty high pings but it works great other than that! And...
LOL, Blizzard vs. Glider Gericht gab Blizzard recht..
07/16/2008 - Guild Wars - 3 Replies
Hi, habe hier evtl was ganz interesates auf Wartower.de gefunden.. Ich zitiere...: US-Gericht entscheidet in Botting-Klage zu Gunsten von Blizzard Wie momentan an vielerlei Stellen im Internet zu lesen ist, hat der Spiele-Riese Blizzard am Montag einen ersten Teilerfolg im Kampf gegen Botting feiern können. So ging Blizzard bereits im Februar gegen die Firma MDY, welche sich für die Entwicklung, sowie den Verkauf des so genannten Glider-Bots verantwortlich zeigt, vor Gericht, da sie in...