Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Watchdogs: Ubisoft corrupt the press

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,834
Post Watchdogs: Ubisoft corrupt the press

Watchdogs - Many gamers, journalists and casual gamers are waiting for the release of the highly anticipated game, in which you can manipulate by mobile phone signals mechanical devices and thus action, fun & excitement can claim. Is also clear that the Ubisoft achieve the highest possible score in reviews of the game magazines.

The competent journalists were at a press launch in Paris all the backpacks filled with Nexus 7 - Tablets. These coated PR campaign was generally by the press, as well as perceived negatively the users. Of course, it is common that these editors test equipment and similar items will be provided, but this tablet had nothing to do with the game watchdogs.
At a recent Watch_Dogs event some media were given tablets as gifts. This was not in line with our PR policies. Apologies for any confusion. - Twitter Account, UbisoftUK
As you can see by this Tweet Ubisoft has already apologized for the award of these devices. It should come over completely wrong in what the publisher wanted to achieve with it.

How do you feel about this? Do you find it okay to get a little more PR attention?
Original: ; Watchdogs : Ubisoft korrumpiert Presse

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 3,416
Nice translation!

I will link this topic in my german version.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
hmm,
Generaly, people should make their own mind about things, ofcourse thats corruption which can be sued so I guess this operation has a huge backfire

Tags
press, ubisoft, watchdogs