Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Patch Fixes for Modern Warfare 3

Discussion on Patch Fixes for Modern Warfare 3 within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Patch Fixes for Modern Warfare 3

For those which play Modern Warfare 3 there is a new update which will be released soon.

Community Playlist Updates
- For "All or nothing" and "One in the chamber" instead of the P99 it will be a Desert Eagle instead.
- A change of infected weapons, I don't know a whole lot of information about this but there will be a change.
- AoN and OIC will be separated from Gun Game.
- Community Playlist Leaderboards for the following AoN, Infected and Dropzone.

Weapon Changes
- Guns like the M16, Model 1887, PM9 and the MP5 will be getting stronger. Because they "lack" the power of being able to kill people. I would like to see how the Model 1887 changes.
- The Riot Shield will have Master and Veteran challenges to carry over. Helping you level up that Riot Shield!
- The hit deflection for the Riot Shield will be changed when on the back, so it actually will deflect bullets.

Other
- The player which puts the person in final stand will get the kill. So if a second player tries to steal the kill, you still get it. The second person will get an assist.
- A remake of shipment/rust for Face Off.

I did some searching up and there is no time of when this is going to happen. But as they have already said whats being patched I assume 1 week to 1 month. Though, this is all just a guess for when it's going to happen, I may be wrong.

I will update this if I find out more.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/04/2012, 15:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
For which platform?
Old 06/04/2012, 15:07   #3

From what I know it usually starts in the order

Xbox 360
Ps3

then PC is usually last.

So xbox will be the first one to receive this patch
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2012, 20:20   #4

elite*gold: 126
The Black Market: 151/0/1
Received Thanks: 1,269
Sounds good.
I hope we dont must wait so long =/
Old 06/04/2012, 20:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEgoist View Post
Sounds good.
I hope we dont must wait so long =/
I'm not sure when it will. But I assume 1 week to 1 month. I'll go searching to see when it actually is. I'll edit the first post tomorrow if I find out anything.
Thanks
1 User