Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Webzen - Free High level Character giveaway

Discussion on Webzen - Free High level Character giveaway within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,063
Webzen - Free High level Character giveaway

Lately quite a few Asian publisher (like the publishers of Dragon Nest China and C9 Korea) had such a "jump character" event.

Webzen Global is holding such an event right now:

You will be able to obtain a Level 220 Mu character, a level 60 Archlord character and a lvl 90 S.U.N character along with some nice extras. The characters will be fully geared and come with some other benefits.

Basically you just need to have a webzen account, download the Game clients and install them, after those steps you just need to log in and create a new character (Note: To receive the character for Mu Online you will need to create the character on the Valhalla server).

Publisher: Webzen
Event Period: 15. February - 14 March

Take your chance to obtain free high level characters in 3 different games!

Mu Online Trailer:

Archlord Trailer:

S.U.N Trailer:

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warrock GiveAway ( Free Acc ) high LVL
01/30/2013 - Freebies - 21 Replies
hi leute habe mir ein Youtube Account gemacht und ein Warrock GiveAway Gestartet was könnt ihr gewinnen ???? einen lvl 33 einen lvl 26 einen lvl 17
Trading korean archlord for webzen account high level...
05/15/2011 - Archlord Trading - 60 Replies
Thread closed
WTB a ZsZc Character High Level.
03/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 17 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a ZsZc character on any server. I can offer you max €25 paysafecard. or a lv 98 warrior in the server Mena(new) I dont care how good the char is and if it's Full Farmed. (Only interested in level 85+ characters)
[EVENT] Giveaway of a Level 99 Character (Participate maybe you are the lucky one)
01/26/2011 - Freebies - 145 Replies
Hi, I decided to do a little event here at elitepvpers black market. Well, the event is as follows 1 - gotta think a number from 1 to 300. - Whoever wins gets to guess the number one level 99 character silkroad online blader / fire / Light with 1 avatar! The event is verified by Roby''middleman''in elitepvp verified. That mean's Roby know's the number of winner !. Questions are not accepted. Just answer the desired number. Not more than 1 number per person.