Supervive Multi-Tool: Aimbot & Vault Solver
UP AND RUNNING FOR V1
(Supports the Chinese Version as well)
已启动并运行(也支持中文版)
✨ New: Auto Vault Minigame Solver
The tool now includes an
automatic vault solver.
It works universally, requires minimal setup, and makes the vault challenge effortless.
🎯 Why I Built This
I got tired of people charging ridiculous prices for aimbots with no prediction or support,
so I decided to make my own. It’s simple, effective, and affordable.
🔑 Features - Auto Vault Minigame Solver
- No prediction, just straight aim
- External → safer than injected tools
- FOV Slider for aim customization
- Active support during subscription period
💲 Pricing - $10 / 1 month (LTC) (~15$ card/PayPal)
- $25 / 3 months (LTC) (~30$ card/PayPal)
- $45 / 6 months (LTC) (~50$ card/PayPal)
Now Offering Lifetime Access – 100$
⚠️ Disclaimer
This software is provided
as-is without any guarantee of continued support or development.
• Lifetime refers to the lifetime of the
project, not your personal lifetime.
• Detection, game updates, or discontinuation of development may occur at any time.
• No refunds will be issued in the event of detection, loss of functionality, or project termination.
📌 Notes
I’m not here to oversell. It’s simple, and it works.
If you’re interested, contact me on Discord:
shunrai4714
I am not responsible for bans. Usage is at your own risk.
🎥 Demo Videos