not trying to sound rude or anything, but a grip cheat @ 1350 iRating is pointless. You can literally outrun every driver with good & clean driving. Anything from 0-3000 can be reached without setup, after 3k get yourself in building setups or "paid setups". Only region a grip cheat would be worth it is above 4-4,5k.
Save yourself the money and get into paid setups if youre trying to get an advantage.
Im running somewhere inbetween 4,5-4,8k. If you need any help with driving, you can contact me anytime.
not trying to sound rude or anything, but a grip cheat @ 1350 iRating is pointless. You can literally outrun every driver with good & clean driving. Anything from 0-3000 can be reached without setup, after 3k get yourself in building setups or "paid setups". Only region a grip cheat would be worth it is above 4-4,5k.
Save yourself the money and get into paid setups if youre trying to get an advantage.
Im running somewhere inbetween 4,5-4,8k. If you need any help with driving, you can contact me anytime.
Thank you very much, but I want to try the trick. I've never used cheats before and I want to see the effects. I guess there is no cheating in iracing or those that do are not selling.
Unfortunately, it cannot be skipped with clean driving. You encounter so many accidents that now I want to move to higher levels and compete with quality people. I came first in the standings, but due to a stupid accident during the race, I fell to 12th place. There are people using sublicenses very stupidly. That's why I want to skip this license quickly.
you can upgrade your license class by starting from the pits and just finish your laps without incidents, that helped me very quickly. It will get better in higher classes. People drive very clean and careful in IMSA or GTE races, so try to get there.
you can upgrade your license class by starting from the pits and just finish your laps without incidents, that helped me very quickly. It will get better in higher classes. People drive very clean and careful in IMSA or GTE races, so try to get there.
This is actually the reason why I want this trick. I constantly encounter people using cheats on YouTube. Have you ever seen anyone using cheats?
If you still find such a trick, can you please let me know. I can pay big money.
I have been asking for years if you search, no one has one. It's not like EAC isn't bypassable lol it's just no one is realizing people spend thousands on their rigs, I think there are plenty that would spend a few hundred to get a little easy pace. I mean if IRL teams are literally caught every year cheating what is going to stop gamers, talk about the biggest untapped market at EPvP
Edit: and oh yes 1-3% grip 10000% will make a world of difference especially if you're like me and would use it closet.
Hi sir, could you explain if it's internal cheat or external?
Are your cheat working with memory read/write or with some hook?
Can you tell the price and if is slotted or not?
Some screenshot or showcase of your cheat?
Need Iracing Cheat dev or sellers 12/17/2023 - Coders Trading - 5 Replies Need someone to provides an iRacing cheat for me.
Requirements:
EAC bypass
Grip hack
Brakes hack
Tirewear change
Power hack
Fuel Hack
[Buying] Need developer for iRacing cheat 04/20/2022 - Coders Trading - 2 Replies Title.
Need someone to develop an iRacing cheat for me.
Requirements:
EAC bypass
Grip hack
Brakes hack
Tirewear change
[Buying] iRacing Acc oder pCars Acc 08/08/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies Hallo Leute, ich suche einen iRacing account oder einen pCars Account, wer einen im angebot hat, bitte ne PM :D Dankööö
(S) iRacing aa 08/07/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies Hallo Leute, ich suche einen iRacing account, wer einen im angebot hat, bitte ne PM :) Dankööö
push