Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading > Unlisted Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tekken 8 Tool Menu!

Discussion on Tekken 8 Tool Menu! within the Unlisted Games Trading forum part of the Trading category.

Old 03/26/2024, 10:11   #46 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 298
Ayo so here is my final review,

In this thread you will see a lot, "this message has been deleted by uncle roger" in this thread want to know why, he would only give me access to the new features if I would delete my posts on EPVP that could be in anyway received as negative to a potential buyer.

1) His tool is totally overpriced and **** compared to his competitors on this forum and you cant even compare how amateur and basic it is in comparison, its a disgrace. Absolute cash grab by a talentless greedy goblin.

2) This guy is a complete asshat to deal with, he constantly complains about having to work on the Tekken 8 tool and cant wait to going back to street fighter. He basically holds his ******* customers ransom the context of the picture is because I left his **** discord server he literally halted production and his customers reached out to me to try get him to back to work again. I am glad to see he changed his mind and the average buyer did get the update.

3) I am so happy I do not have to deal with this guy anymore, the manipulation, the threats, the accusations. It got so bad I chose to forfeit the $400 I paid as the tool was so obvious and useless on top of the above problems it was just better to walk away.

My condolences to anyone that chooses to use this tool over the other options you have available on EPVP that cost a fraction of the price and are way superior. You have been warned.
Old 03/26/2024, 12:16   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRoger View Post

In this thread you will see a lot, "this message has been deleted by uncle roger" in this thread want to know why, he would only give me access to the new features if I would delete my posts on EPVP that could be in anyway received as negative to a potential buyer.

1) His tool is totally overpriced and **** compared to his competitors on this forum and you cant even compare how amateur and basic it is in comparison, its a disgrace. Absolute cash grab by a talentless greedy goblin.

2) This guy is a complete asshat to deal with, he constantly complains about having to work on the Tekken 8 tool and cant wait to going back to street fighter. He basically holds his ******* customers ransom the context of the picture is because I left his **** discord server he literally halted production and his customers reached out to me to try get him to back to work again. I am glad to see he changed his mind and the average buyer did get the update.

3) I am so happy I do not have to deal with this guy anymore, the manipulation, the threats, the accusations. It got so bad I chose to forfeit the $400 I paid as the tool was so obvious and useless on top of the above problems it was just better to walk away.

My condolences to anyone that chooses to use this tool over the other options you have available on EPVP that cost a fraction of the price and are way superior. You have been warned.
Funny thing is you could spend 400$ and get some REAL coaching from a top player lmao. If you really need help just dm me.
Old 03/26/2024, 20:47   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Ok... but i don't see anyone else sellings or sharing cheats for tekken 8 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
Old 03/26/2024, 23:15   #49 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Absolutely love my purchase from Mr.Owl! Great communication, fast shipping, and the product is exactly as described. Thanks again!
Old 03/26/2024, 23:28   #50 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought 30 Days from him, works pretty good i will def buy the VIP verison when more features are added. Dev is also very friendly and very communicative!
Old 03/26/2024, 23:47   #51 Trade Status: Verified(?)

After getting a weekly and monthly subscription options, I have finally decided to try out the Menu for Tekken 8 and I'm genuinely impressed!

It does exactly what it promises by automatically blocking incoming attacks, which is a game-changer. What's great is how customizable it is, allowing you to humanize it to your taste.

While it significantly boosts your defense, it's no magic bullet—you'll still need to learn the game if you want to climb. But for those lazy bastards like me that don't want to learn how to block, it's a fantastic tool. Definitely gives you an edge!
Old 03/27/2024, 06:00   #52 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

1) His tool is totally overpriced and shit compared to his competitors on this forum and you cant even compare how amateur and basic it is in comparison, its a disgrace. Absolute cash grab by a talentless greedy goblin.

2) This guy is a complete asshat to deal with, he constantly complains about having to work on the Tekken 8 tool and cant wait to going back to street fighter. He basically holds his fucking customers ransom the context of the picture is because I left his shit discord server he literally halted production and his customers reached out to me to try get him to back to work again. I am glad to see he changed his mind and the average buyer did get the update.

I've been absolutely dominating all day with this "tool" owl was very polite and honest with me. You knew exactly what you were paying for and now have buyers remorse? I have like a 90% win rate today against tekken gods what more could you want. I see the replies here agree with me. I was hesitant to buy this because of you but now that I have the one month sub I'm owning.

WHAT OTHER TEKKEN TOOLS ARE THERE? none.

Thanks Owl good luck with sales. The community is small atm but this shit is OP.
Old 03/27/2024, 07:14   #53 Trade Status: Verified(?)

scam
Old 03/27/2024, 16:42   #54

elite*gold: 722
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godot1 View Post
Absolutely love my purchase from Mr.Owl! Great communication, fast shipping, and the product is exactly as described. Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakiot123 View Post
Bought 30 Days from him, works pretty good i will def buy the VIP verison when more features are added. Dev is also very friendly and very communicative!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunrai View Post
After getting a weekly and monthly subscription options, I have finally decided to try out the Menu for Tekken 8 and I'm genuinely impressed!

It does exactly what it promises by automatically blocking incoming attacks, which is a game-changer. What's great is how customizable it is, allowing you to humanize it to your taste.

While it significantly boosts your defense, it's no magic bullet—you'll still need to learn the game if you want to climb. But for those lazy bastards like me that don't want to learn how to block, it's a fantastic tool. Definitely gives you an edge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by analizator View Post
very good seller as long time member of epvp i recommend buy this product from mr.owl u wont find anything better for defense in tekken 8
Thank you all for the positive feedback and words of encouragement, more and great things will be developed for this tool.

All in due time.
Old 03/27/2024, 19:51   #55 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i was impressed by the speed of the guy, clean installation and an amazing product
Old 03/28/2024, 22:14   #56 Trade Status: Verified(?)

works perfectly and owl is always fast to answer and help out
Old 03/30/2024, 02:06   #57 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Works as advertised and has been a godsend to not play the guessing game with blocks. Makes tekken way more fun lol. 10/10 recommend, worth the price.
Old 03/30/2024, 04:25   #58 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The game becomes 1000 times more fun when you don't have to worry about defense and focus on landing combos. Also Mr Owl is really patient, he would always help troubleshoot with any problem that I ran into. 10/10 would recommend to buy from him if you want a great product and incredible customer services.
Old 03/30/2024, 13:03   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatStaxx View Post
Can I ask what makes this worth $400 exactly? the macros can be found (easily) for free and the cheat options for single player can also be found for free..not sales trashing, just wondering if there's something I'm missing.

The autoblock video doesn't really show much imo and for 400usd, I'd think people would want a better idea of what they're buying.
Where do I find those scripts if I might ask? I searched all over and can't find any for tekken 8 or SF6.
Old 04/01/2024, 18:01   #60 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I've been using Mr. Owl's Tekken tool for a day and it is really good! It's super easy to install and even easier to use. Right off the bat, features like auto low block and auto ducks work flawlessly, significantly enhancing your gameplay but it does not do everything, there is also a "chance" to make your gameplay less sus. Mr. Owl is an awesome creator—very cool and often available to help out or answer questions. Can't wait for upcoming features like combo builder and whiff punishes to make it even better!

Tags
assist tool, cheats, tekken, tekken 7, tekken 8