Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading > Unlisted Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Street Fighter 6 Tool Menu!

Discussion on Street Fighter 6 Tool Menu! within the Unlisted Games Trading forum part of the Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 450
Arrow Street Fighter 6 Tool Menu!

Street Fighter 6:

Features:
Auto Counter Throw - Breaks throw attempts on you automatically in any situation except of course if it's a counter hit.
Auto Counter DI - Automatically counters DI attempts made on you cancelling moves into DI for you and all of course you can still get DI if its done on your recovery frames.
Catch The Frog - Zangief specific, will automatically SPD grab opponents that do jump ins on you, hardly misses...
Auto jump fireballs - goodbye fireball spammers
Stealth features - Many stealth features like % chance bars Min . Max frames so the moves won't ever come out on the same frame over and over making it virtually impossible for YT detectives to cling onto that anymore.

VIP features
Auto DI against uncancellable moves - Does DI against moves that cannot be cancelled into DI reducing the opponents tool to put pressure on you.
Auto Jump out of SPD grabs - Not Honda, not Lily, not Manon or Gief will be able to grab you anymore... oh and Aki either.
Auto Perfect Parry - The one that all love... the take back your turn move the move that everyone complains about now at the tip of your fingers automatically perfect parry moves that will let you take back your turn.
Smart Macro - Character specific smart macros like one key Auto SPD from Gief, you will be able to perform an SPD with just one key of your choice and the smart macro will select the best SPD (Light, Mid, Heavy) depending on the range from your opponent.
Perfect Charge - Charge moves are released in the first possible frame automatically... perfect, perfect perfect...
Autoblock - for all characters Classic+Modern, blocks strings, pokes, crossups and overheads.
Easier Drive Rush - Simplified drive rush to just forward + DP, optimized to use the least amount of drive gauge.
LUA SUPPORT - Has been added to SF6, opening the possibility to create
auto whiff punish combos, hit confirm, auto drive rush after hit, automate character gimmicks etc.
Stealth features - Stealth features for VIP specific features
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this assist tool you will be able to crank up your win rate and look totally legit while doing it, you can activate one or the other or all at once.

No more desperation for not reaching to counter a DI in time or counter a very obvious throw, let the assist tool do it for you.

Here's a full ranked match with all the assist enabled.

Thank you daddy Capcom for the seal of approval and legitimacy that we are real, you were here on the post and decided to take down my videos. PS: (I will never touch your MTX Capcom ♥)

SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE OPEN
Prices:
5 days: 10€
1 month: 40€
1 month VIP: 120€

Accepted Payment: Paypal and Crypto.

This can make you win tournaments, get at the top of ranked Master and beyond enjoying the game further without having to worry about the guessing game mechanics.

ONLY ADD ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY, I'm not here to make socials so lets save each other's time.
I AM THE ONLY DISTRIBUTOR OF THIS TOOL IF SOMEONE ELSE CONTACTS YOU BESIDES ME (mrowl11) YOU ARE GOING TO BE SCAMMED, I AM THE ONLY CREATOR AND SELLER OF THIS, you have been warned!.
Contact me at: mrowl11 (discord)
or shoot me a pm in here (I am more active on discord)

NOT INTERESTED ON RESELLERS DO NOT ADD ME FOR THAT!

I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.

I do not accept random trade requests.

My other posts:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/un...-8-cheats.html
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/un...l#post39487360
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2024-04-16 224614.png (19.5 KB, 589 views)
File Type: png Screenshot 2024-04-11 143154.png (242.0 KB, 602 views)
File Type: png Screenshot 2024-04-21 014435.png (43.2 KB, 688 views)
File Type: png Screenshot 2024-04-24 062203.png (3.6 KB, 513 views)
File Type: png Screenshot 2024-05-15 034219.png (507.0 KB, 310 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/26/2023, 06:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So is that the price for lifetime use of the product? Also I know this is a long shot but I hope you can develop a similar product for Mortal Kombat 1 which just released as well.
Old 09/28/2023, 09:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really interested a lot about this one but gonna wait for a little discount so i can aford it ^^ seems legit and can't wait to try it out !
Old 10/09/2023, 21:50   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hey everyone!

I've been a member here since 2004, and I've come across many tools over the years, but this SF6 cheat by Mr Owl is on another level. Truly game-changing features like Auto Counter DI, Dynamic Controls for online play, and the godsend: Auto Avoid SPD Grabs! No more getting CMD grabbed by Gief.

The tool's not only about giving you an edge but also helps sharpen your awareness in-game. Sometimes, I played without activating it and became more alert to DIs.

Plus++ big shoutout to Mr Owl for being a top-notch supporter! If you want to level up in SF6, try this. It's not just an advantage. It's a whole new experience.
Old 10/17/2023, 06:20   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would love a mortal kombat 1 chair like this for legit play there is a lot of interest there, even a thread about it hopefully you make it and make it affordable
Old 10/21/2023, 16:16   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Which discord server is mr owl on ?

I cannot seem to find him at the elitepvpers discord

Anyone bought this script ?

How well does the script play ?

Is this for Windows only ?

or can I get it running on a PS5 too ?

Thanks
Old 10/23/2023, 21:53   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Has this cheat been verified? Just got a PM from a seller of this cheat with a discord and their account has been banned. Lots of scammers out there.
Old 10/24/2023, 18:19   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illeatyourbaby View Post
Has this cheat been verified? Just got a PM from a seller of this cheat with a discord and their account has been banned. Lots of scammers out there.
only buy it from mr owl
Old 10/27/2023, 00:20   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Works completely as intended. Tool is easy to use & doesn’t require much setup at all. Has shown that he’s dedicated to developing the tool further with new features and updates. No one else is providing this service publicly & owl does it well. +rep
Old 10/27/2023, 00:21   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The product work as advertised, he is very helpful during the whole process and ALWAYS answer your messages on discord.
Old 10/27/2023, 00:37   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I purchased this a week ago and it has been well worth it, despite the price. It's easy to implement and very believable if you use it carefully.

And even though I thought it would degrade my gameplay it has actually helped me slow down and block more, play more calmly. Even during matches where the tool barely does anything for me I notice I am in better control of the match and I am less frenetic.
Old 11/08/2023, 00:24   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18nandom View Post
only buy it from mr owl
Noted, ty ty

Great app. Totally legit. Owl took the time to help me get it all set up and working as intended. Thanks a ton Owl love your work.
Old 11/25/2023, 07:37   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey i am interested in buying street fighter 6 cheats . can you tell me about the authencity of this program. will it work chanes of ban.
and the cost of the product ?
i m interested and what is the cost ur offering ?
Old 12/09/2023, 03:18   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Time to rank up

This is the real deal. Went from Silver to Gold in just a few minutes. Had to quit playing for a while as I was winning too much (14 straight wins). Dont want to draw any unnecesary attention...

If anyone uses reWASD, it works perfectly with this software. This is especially useful for the Giefers out there. I have the entire OD SPD move tied to one button on my controller using reWASD. Right after auto-countering a Drive Impact, hit this one button and say goodbye to more than 30% of their health
Old 12/10/2023, 22:24   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by likelybarnali View Post
hey i am interested in buying street fighter 6 cheats . can you tell me about the authencity of this program. will it work chanes of ban.
and the cost of the product ?
i m interested and what is the cost ur offering ?
This is all available on the original post, and it works exactly as stated.

Tags
cheats, cheats & hacks, drive impact, street fighter 6, tech throw