Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading > Twitch Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SAFE & SECURE / Twitch Ads Bits Farm / 1000 bits = $5 / Up to 200.000 bit each month

Discussion on SAFE & SECURE / Twitch Ads Bits Farm / 1000 bits = $5 / Up to 200.000 bit each month within the Twitch Trading forum part of the Social Media Trading category.

Old 09/15/2020, 17:15   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Are you just dumb or braindead?

Do you understand or how many times do I need to tell you? i am a ******* affiliate and I stream every now and then and people sub. Just because someone has more revenue than what your service was doesnt mean they have bought prime subs. I get paid $100+ every month from July. I have payout screenshot. You idiot.

I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE ACTIVE 100 SUBS EVEN BEFORE THE STOLEN CREDIT CARD BITS YOU SENT ME. I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY REAL SUBS THE SAME DAY YOU DELIVERED THE SERVICE AND BEFORE THE BITS YOU STOLE FROM SOMEONES CREDIT CARD WERE REMOVED.

SPEAK MORE LIES, AND I WILL UNCOVER ALL THE TRUTH FROM YOUR LIES. SCAMMER.

I had less than $5 in Ad revenue and 7 prime subs out of 102 REAL SUBS I HAD.

And this guy is blaming me for "buying" these subs.

Sad life you have there my friend. Its understandable that people don't want to sub to you, but too bad its not the same for other people.

Why in this world I would pay someone to give me 7 prime subs and less than $5 in ad revenue. Like you're very dumb. I am sorry to say, but you can't even scam smartly.
Old 09/20/2020, 02:15   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+Vouch! This guy sent my 20k bits without troubles... received! thanks man!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2020, 20:35   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just bought bits, gave me vouch♥, very fast service and trusted. Recommended+++++
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2020, 14:50   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesupercow View Post
- this is his dashboard total = 477$ - i send this guy 27k bits = 270$ will pay from twitch. but this guy buy someone another services ads or subs i dont know after his all bits deleted and later he send this photo ;

- Total 120$ first photo he dont show other income (revenue) - subs ad second photo he show everything imagine if this my all bits are deleted and if he dont buy anything another one this money this money should have been 27k bits = 270$ my all bits 477 - 270$ = 207$ but this money right now = 120$ why where is 87$? this money is deleted to this guy bought from someone another service and he try to blame me i dont accept this please dont trade with this guy)
How do you explain whispers from these accounts claiming them getting hacked?
Old 09/24/2020, 11:23   #35

elite*gold: 4
First please read my thread later ask this question)
Old 10/03/2020, 07:49   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tried to add it in the discord but I couldn't, I would really like a vouncher before buying, I really would like to buy.
Old 10/12/2020, 16:29   #37

Discord : Kojou#9999 sir @
Old 11/11/2020, 19:39   #38 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quotes1337 View Post
This guy is a class A scammer. Do not trust him and do not go with him.

I added him from this thread and paid him $85 via BTC. He delivered 27k bits to me on my channel. Later that day, I received whispers from someone on twitch and they were calling me hacker and scammer for hacking their account and gifting myself 27k bits. Not only me, that person's account was used to purchase over $900 worth of bits and then delivered across multiple accounts. That guy who whispered me posted on his twitter calling me hacker and stuff and I told him it wasn't me and I didn't know who it was.

Later that day, I contacted this guy again and told him what has happened, he asked me not to worry and that everything is okay and i will still "100% get paid" and the bits can't be reversed. 2 days later, I checked my account and the bits were gone. I gave him screenshots and screenshared to show him the page with payout. He started blaming me for purchasing twitch prime subs or etc because he saw i had 101 subs (They are legit real subs because I am a streamer as well). He started blaming me saying that the bits were removed because i purchased twitch prime subs. End of the day, we had an arguement.. I told him I am going to post all the screenshots here.. and he said not to.. then confessed to me that his "ad farm bits" were finished so he used cracked accounts to fulfill my order. Despite me asking him multiple times before starting this transaction if it was safe or not .. and if it was going to get me in trouble or not.. he said 100% safe and no problem. He then confessed and told me he'd gift me 27k bits next month from his safe "ad farm bits". Same time he was talking to me, he edited his thread completely and put stuff like "if I am out of ad farm bits, i will use the crack accounts" "affiliate account bits is risky" and etc etc. I pointed it out to him in our chat and he said he is just making sure people know it for moving forward.

Okay.. one month passed today. I just messaged him to ask him whats happening, he said "Twitch had an update" and he doesn't have anymore bits or the method to get bits and that he was sorry.

so I told him, if he is going to refund me or what?

he tells me it is my problem that i get paid or not, not his problem. Despite having "100% safe" in his fucking title.. he told me this. I told him I was going to report him.

He said "lol" and blocked me.

Matter of fact, this guy is already banned on ******* for scamming someone (he himself told me).. but said he didn't scam, they missunderstood him.

If a staff member would like the screenshots to confirm this claim, I have taken screenshots of all our chat.. and I am willing to provide it to staff if it helps.

Do not trust this guy.

Matter of fact, I am contacting authorities and giving his name and discord to the guy who he hacked and bought twitch bits on his account to deliver it to me.

"These bits are obtained in a completely legal way and do not involve credit cards. I recommend this service specifically for verified channels to be completely safe, however affiliate channels will also work for smaller amounts."

Thats a complete lie there feller. You hacked someones account and used their credit card to buy $900 worth of bits. Blunt lie. Scammer.
Earlier today.. I received this

Meanwhile I have not purchased any bits recently.

This guy is using hacked/cracked twitch accounts which has credit cards attached to them to donate bits anonymous. Then people find out and they report you to twitch. The dude who whispered me when this seller cracked his account to buy $800 worth of bits for 2 of his orders, he told me he was going to report. I am surprised it took that long, but considering I haven't bought anything other than his bits, it is what it is.

So be very careful guys, I can show the full email if you need for proof, I just dont want to post it on publically.

discord - quotes#8637
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2020, 11:52   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by quotes1337 View Post
Earlier today.. I received this

Meanwhile I have not purchased any bits recently.

This guy is using hacked/cracked twitch accounts which has credit cards attached to them to donate bits anonymous. Then people find out and they report you to twitch. The dude who whispered me when this seller cracked his account to buy $800 worth of bits for 2 of his orders, he told me he was going to report. I am surprised it took that long, but considering I haven't bought anything other than his bits, it is what it is.

So be very careful guys, I can show the full email if you need for proof, I just dont want to post it on publically.

discord - quotes#8637
-

You buy from another seller subs and ad revenue this is not my fault but you blame me for this lol and my streamers get paid every month ure stupid bro this is proof;

Old 01/12/2021, 08:08   #40

Bump.
Old 01/26/2021, 20:27   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

can vouch if you still looking for it.

can vouch for this dude;
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2021, 06:08   #42 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Added you on discord discord I'm cositi

Edit: He offered me a vouch and he gave me 2.5k bits for free. He was so fast and explained me everything I needed
Thanks
1 User