Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How To]ICQ Status-checker

Discussion on [How To]ICQ Status-checker within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 348/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,864
[How To]ICQ Status-checker

Hier zeige ich euch wie ihr euren ICQ-Status zum Beispiel in eure Signatur stellen könnt.
Es funktioniert nur bei Nummern, die über die Suchfunktion gefunden werden können! Das heißt sie müssen clean sein.(dürfen nicht invisible sein)
1. Sucht euch eins von diesen Bildern aus:

2. Passt es auf eure ICQ-Nummer an
Ersetzt einfach xxxxxxxxx mit eurer ICQ-Nummer

3. Fügt es irgendwo hier im Forum (zum Beispiel in eure Sig) ein.
Ihr nehmt den Link und fügt es in dieser Form irgendwo im Forum ein:

PHP Code:
[IMG]http://informer.uinov.ru/status/8/[COLOR="Red"]123456789[/COLOR].png[/IMG] 
Also am anfang fügt ihr [IMG] und am Ende [/IMG] ein.

4. Ergebnis

So sieht es dann aus:

Komischerweise zeigt es, ich wäre online obwohl ich eben off gegangen bin. Wahrscheinlich dauert es nur etwas
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2010, 18:57   #2

elite*gold: 11
viel besser mehr styles ^^
Old 09/04/2010, 01:20   #3

elite*gold: 7792
The Black Market: 390/0/0
Super Tutorial besser als meins..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Status Checker
02/18/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Not sure if this would be possible, but might as well ask ^^ Do you think it would be possible to make a program where you could select one of the four servers, type in the name of a Character, then it would tell you if that character is online/offline? ^^ Similar to what you would get from viewing someone that is added to your in-game buddy list.
[Help]Status Checker!
07/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, I have a problem with the status of my server, i execute CoMy.exe when the window finish loading says : Server Running on Ip: and my ip but in Blackout Gaming - Projects says my server is off? my firewall isnt connected and i dont know why the problem... who can help me?
SJSRO and Sun SRO Status checker!
07/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey guys, I made this simple program to check server registration status, be sure to read the ReadMe. It's an HTML document so you don't have to install it.
Server Status Checker
05/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
can a co pserver that runs on hamachi have one or only for one that has access to their router...
I need a status Checker!
04/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok this is kinda difficult but it can be done i need a status checker to tell how many people are online but the problem is our db is ini files not a mysql so if you could please help me that would be great! thanks, LeGend andreaco.tk