Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Installing Apache on FreeBSD

Discussion on Installing Apache on FreeBSD within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: -800
Arrow Installing Apache on FreeBSD

Apache @ FreeBSD Look here;

Code:
/usr/ports/www/apache22
make install clean
A Apache HTTP Server script apache22.sh is located at /usr/local/etc/rc.d to provide Apache HTTP Server start and shutdown service. To enable Apache web server to automatically starts whenever after server reboots, issue the following command at CLI:

Code:
echo ‘apache22_enable =”YES”‘ >> /etc/ rc.conf
To start Apache HTTP web server immediately, use:

/usr/local/sbin/apachectl start

or

Code:
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22.sh start
Apache installation finished.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How-To]Apache und PhP auf FreeBSD
04/21/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 72 Replies
Hallo, Ich möchte euch heute zeigen wie man auf FreeBSD Apache und PhP installiert(Somit braucht man bspws. kein XAMPP) Vor dem Guide: - Stellt mal eine Internetverbindung her, dann : "portsnap fetch extract" Eingeben, somit habt ihr die aktuellesten Versionen! Installation Apache:
[Root] mit FreeBSD geeigned für MT2/Proxy/Apache/ dum dum dum !!!
08/30/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 11 Replies
Moin, Hiermit verkaufe/vermiete ich meinen RootServer bekannt als Deciated Server Daten: # Intel Core i7 940 2.93Ghz # 2048 MB DDR3 RAM # 500 GB 7.200 RPM # 10000 GB Traffic p/m
Installing PHP 5 on FreeBSD
05/11/2010 - Tutorials - 8 Replies
Choosing which port to use In the past there were several ports for PHP such as /www/mod-php5, /lang/php5-cli, and /lang/php5. Since the release of PHP 5.1.14 there is now only /lang/php5 This port now allows you to choose if you want to install the CLI, CGI, and Apache module. CLI stands for command line interpreter. It is used for running PHP scripts from the command line and makes creating shell scripts very simple if you already know PHP. The Apache PHP Module is disabled by default, so...
need help installing
04/09/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
ok so i downloaded all 5 files the set up 3 data.zo files and the date rar file .. but i dnt get how to install i click setup and i get nothing but a error message when i go intot he rar file everyhting wants a password. can someone pleaseexplain to me how to install
installing co2
02/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there a way to install co2 on mac?