Hello everybody,
I came across something new through a friend: Earth2
Earth2 is basically about buying land in a virtual 2nd earth.
The areas are shown in the form of small squares on the map of the real earth and you buy as many "squares" of a property as you want.
The value of the land increases through demand and by how much the land on the real earth really has "value" / produces money. Means: squares on which there are large shopping areas, an airport is built or maybe even oil is produced naturally have a higher increase in value than squares on which nothing happens.
[COLOR = "Lime"] I don't know exactly when it all started, but not that long ago.
The squares (called: tiles) started at around $ 0.10 per tile.
In the meantime they have increased in value, for example in Germany, of around 1500% so that a tile now costs around € 1.50 when you buy it.
In the USA there was a growth of [B] 16,000% [/ B] so a tile now costs $ 16 [/ COLOR]
If you bought tiles ($ 0.1 per tile) at the beginning worth $ 1 in New York, for example, they are now worth $ 160.
To buy tiles, you can first load real money into your account via PayPal. For the withdraw process you have to rely on emails now. The payout process is described in more detail on the page.
I have certainly left out a lot of information. But I'm also very new to it myself.
[B] Is this all serious? [/ B]
The answer is short and sweet, [B] YES [/ B]. The team behind it is completely transparent and partly even known because they have worked in large companies like Atari. Even a notoriety like Dillon Seo, co-founder of Oculus VR, is part of the team!
I would be very happy if you use my referral code when checking out (buying a tile): [B]
7ZINIJXSBX [/ B]
This gives me a credit of 5% of the total value of your purchase for free [U] and you get this 5% for free as well [/ U] !! You can use my referral code as often as you want. So if you use my code with every purchase you will get 5% off every time, and so will I. The referral program is now only active at the start and will soon no longer be available.
You can find out more about the team, how it all works and how you can get started on:

If you have any questions or corrections (if some of my information are incorrect), I am always at your disposal.