Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Steam keys - ez resell

Discussion on Cheap Steam keys - ez resell within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 101/0/1
Cheap Steam keys - ez resell

After a long time break from epvp, I wanted to share this with you guys. Hope you appreciate it.
Ever wondered how Steam sellers get hundreds of keys and resell them for low *** prices? In this guide, I will tell you the secrets and release all sources public so you can start your own business by reselling them. Overall you don't need to do ****** surveys or buy keys during sales, but you will need a little investment ( as low as 1$ ). Depends on your research you can find any keys in the variation of 0,01$ which will contain games worth 1$+ or even 0,50$ keys which can include games worth 20$+.

Enough text for now here is all that you will need :

- Brain
- Common trading sense
- Little investment (would pref starting with 5$+)

1.) Buy them cheap.
2.) Sell them anywhere.
3.) Profit ?!?!

Here I want to share my prefered sources (where I already bought something). Just a little hint besides, look out for "region free keys" so they can be used worldwide.

Sources:

You can purchase keys via BTC/CC/QIWI/WEBMONEY and sometimes PP.

don't leech and give me a thumbs up if it worked
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2018, 20:15   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,539
Buy low, sell high. That tutorial... Amazing.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
cheap, steam, steam keys free, tutorial