Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make legit money via android, itunes using FeaturePoints apps

Discussion on How to make legit money via android, itunes using FeaturePoints apps within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make legit money via android, itunes using FeaturePoints apps

This method are going to need you guys to download the FeaturePoints apps from itunes or android pay store as you basically get points by downloading apps there. Those points can be converted to gift cards from itunes, paypal and many more. Enjoy!

Here's a step by step guide on how to get free gems via iTunes gift cards!

It's completely legit and I'm posting to help those people like me who dislike spending money for gems. This has no intent to be an advertisement of any sorts.

Step 1 : Go to feature points.com on your iPhone, iPad, iTouch or Android device. This service lets you try pretty good free apps for points which you redeem for various prizes.

Step 2: You'll have to sign up via the button in the top left corner and then it's going to prompt you to install a profile which is there so they know that you're downloading their apps.

Step 3: Then you'll be asked to put a referral code, which is a ONE TIME CHANCE when you start for a free 50 points. Type in ZDZBB2 to get 50 free points to start.

Step 4: Then read and decide if you want to agree to the terms (you'll have to agree to continue) and then if you're on an iDevice, add the page as a bookmark for quick access, and add to home screen (the center button), for Androids, download from the Googleplay store. *this bookmark feature turns it into an app icon for iDevice*

Step 5: Start downloading apps and run them for about 30 seconds to get points and then redeem them for prizes such as iTunes gift cards, Amazon gift cards, actual apps like Angry Birds or even an iPad mini.

Note: In my experience it takes about 30 minutes of downloading to claim all the offers a day and about 4 days to get a free $10 gift card. Its not too bad and its a really lazy and easy way to get free stones!

TLDR version:
1. Go to feature points.com
2. Follow instructions.
3. Type in ZDZBB2 referral code for free points.
4. Download apps and run them.
5. Redeem for iTunes cards then gems!

ZDZBB2 use my code to get 50 points for starters and I'll use yours!
If you have any questions just post below! Good luck and Happy clashing!
Old 07/26/2014, 17:30   #2

elite*gold: 122
It's already exist.

#closerequest

You can take Google Translate to understand german.

Or other programs.
Closed Thread