Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] How to make a holocms hotel [TUT]

Discussion on [TUT] How to make a holocms hotel [TUT] within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 12/14/2010, 13:32   #31

elite*gold: 0
dd me on msn
Old 11/07/2011, 18:53   #32

elite*gold: 0
Dude i beg u can u plz make me one i'll make u any staff ill put u as coowner/creator on the site ill give u all badges u want! plz reply me if u can at ! Ur 8-) man plz. im so >_< i've been tryin since so long my friends are like dude ur too noobis to make a retro! Plz dude!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make a Habbo hotel server guide
03/17/2010 - Tutorials - 24 Replies
First of all you will need hamachi if you dont have it search it on google and download it. To get hamachi do step 1 1. Go to https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/defaul t.asp and click the Download Free button. 2. It will ask you to fill in your information, don't fill in the phone number option and you can make up your own name :P 3. Once downloaded and installed, Open it up then click on the button that looks like a "On" switch ( its in the bottom left of the program )...
[Tut] How to make your own Hotel.
02/18/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Making a Hotel Before we start you will need the following programs. (Links Below, No Credit Towards Me.) * DebboProject V3.5 (Link) * Hamachi(Link) * Saphire Loader Maker V3.1(Link) * Website to put loader on (Like others suggest Freewebs)(Link) Once you have that we can start please read carefully