Hallo Liebe Com
Heute ein Tutorial wie ich einen Fifa 13 origin key für unglaubliche 4€ bekommt
Es ist ganz leicht
Ihr geht Über einen Brazilianischen Proxy
auf die seite
Und Tut das produkt in euren einkaufs wagen danach könnte ihr ohne proxy ganz bequem das produkt kaufen und bekommt ein eu key von fifa 13 für nur 4€
Kauft solang der vorat reicht.
Ich Hoffe ich konnte euch damit helfen .
Wenn ja könnt ihr mir ja ein Thanks oder eine Spende da lassen
Mfg: CrankZ
[WTS] ---> Origin Account: BF3, FIFA 13, FIFA 12, FIFA 11, Crysis 2 03/18/2013 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies Hey
I'm selling my private origin account today.
http://i.imgur.com/C7Zq7Xa.jpg
Account comes with security answer of course. Price is negotiable, i'm waiting for your offers.
Some rules:
1. I won't go first unless you are trusted member on forum. If you mind, we will use middleman.
[WTS] Origin Account: BF3, Crysis 2, FIFA 11, FIFA 12, FIFA 13 [PAYPAL] 03/17/2013 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies Hi guys.
I'd like to sell my Origin account. It comes with security answer of course. It's not banned and legit account. I accept ONLY Paypal, no PSC, no trades.
*BF3
*Crysis 2
*FIFA 11
*FIFA 12
*FIFA 13