Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadow silkroad

Discussion on Shadow silkroad within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shadow silkroad

Hi, i recently downloaded silkroad but i want to play to the private server shadow silkroad. on the site it say download silkroad after login with account created on via site... i did what they said to do but is dont work anymore

plz help... thx !
Old 05/28/2009, 10:32   #2

elite*gold: 15
Hello larocque109
welcome to elitepvpers!
As you can see in this section there are [no questions]!
So pls post your Probleme in the right section.

Greetings

SynT@x
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TRB Silkroad (Based on Sea Shadow)
07/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
TRB Fun Silkroad is back =) It's based on Sea Shadow Emulator. Exp Rate: 500x SP Rate: 100x Drop Rate: 100x Hamachi - 1: - ID: trbextreme - PW: trbextreme
Silkroad P Server (Sea shadow 1.0.1)
07/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hi! This is a Test Server, i need some ppls that know this system to make patches/changes and and and on the server. I also need GM's too. We host on a Strong windows root machine! Us Server is online 24/7 Yeah!
Shadow Silkroad
03/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 22 Replies
I welcome there is such private Shadow Silkroad server if someone is playing or he played it it is necessary to have which customer I am calling for help as soon as possible
Shadow Silkroad (www.shadow-silkroad.com)
05/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 26 Replies
Ok so I made this Post because of a new SRO private server called "Shadow Silkroad". I found it interesting because of the huge amount of rates, but the website is SO BADLY DESIGNED! :rtfm: Maybe anyone of you that have some experience or that plays in this server please tell us how to: -Download (Which client) -and How to connect