Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any1 know a good tut on how to make english patches for games?

Discussion on any1 know a good tut on how to make english patches for games? within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any1 know a good tut on how to make english patches for games?

i found a very fun korean game called Elsword and there is no english patch for it,public at least, and i was hoping someone could direct me to places where i could learn to make one, i am willing to dedicate some time into this i really wanna learn, thanks.
Old 09/02/2008, 14:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgd00d123 View Post
i found a very fun korean game called Elsword and there is no english patch for it,public at least, and i was hoping someone could direct me to places where i could learn to make one, i am willing to dedicate some time into this i really wanna learn, thanks.
i dont know how complex the game is. Maybe it is enough to open the main .exe-file with a Hex-Editor and replace the texts.
Old 09/02/2008, 23:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by reijin View Post
i dont know how complex the game is. Maybe it is enough to open the main .exe-file with a Hex-Editor and replace the texts.
That'll only take over a week of solid, 4+ hours a day work.
Old 09/03/2008, 00:04   #4

the game is 580 mb in size and in is split up into 25 data.KOM files