Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Conquer PROPACKAGE CHEAP

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer PROPACKAGE CHEAP

ProPackage [FLAWLESS]

hi,

in this package i am selling 2 accounts 1 water rb fire 120 - 130
and a non reborn trojan 126 both chars are on aquarias server
with low but good reputations.
the pro package comes with all items/fully lvled skills all items in warehouse also.

Trojan Package

Super +4 1 soc RDG 120 coronet

Super +4 1 soc SRG 120 necky

Super +4 1 soc SDG 121 ring

Super +3 2 soc RDG/SDG 120 club

Super +4 1 soc SDG 120 armor

Super +3 2 soc RDG/RDG 120 club

Super +2 1 soc SDG 70 boots

with this all you will be getting all fixed skills and im giving FREE nightdevil
is that all? NO im also giving a Super lvl 120 +3 REBORN posion blade plus with this all i will give u starting 2 million gold on this account with some mets ect.

you think thats all right? NO haha below wat the fire has in store

Fire tao Package

Super +5 1 soc SPG 120 cap

Super +4 1 soc SPG 126 bag

Super +3 1 soc SPG 127 brac

Super +5 1 soc SPG/SPG 130 backsword

Super +5 1 soc SPG 120 robe

Super +4 1 soc SPG 129 boots

thats all? NOP u also get a super 1 soc +2 Glave lvl 115 to tg with if u decide rb again plus u also get 2 GARMENTS yes 2 garments free in the accoutn also has 1.3 mill for
start off.

this two packages make the Propackage basically im giving discount if u buy both and all the freebies below are the prices

Propackage firetao + trojan + freebies (secret insanecoders e*pvp programe un patchable) : $650.00 usd

Firetao Package fire tao + all gears : $450.00 usd

Trojan Package trojan + all gears : $450.00 usd

if you buy the propackage you will be getting a A WOPING $250.00 USD DISCOUNT. what is the secret programe ? thats only revealed once the buyer has brought the package it is givin as a complimentry gift.
if you have any questions you can PM me and ill get back to you as soon as possiable.

Kindest regards
InsaneCoder

Old 12/13/2011, 18:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Wie viel ?

d