Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TwelveSky2 Selling a26 Char

Discussion on TwelveSky2 Selling a26 Char within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TwelveSky2 Selling a26 Char

Server Equinox, dragon a26,99% cs8+ LS, 99% rest of gear, 30% Elite Hawk, 100%+ A33 gear in Vault ready and waiting. Lots of mokens bought on this char, so he has a good amount of gold also (at least 500mil+).

All offers will be put under consideration, and yes its legit =P
Old 06/14/2011, 22:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
??

still selling??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS TwelveSky2`Mayn Char D2 Snake
04/09/2015 - Trading - 2 Replies
WTS TwelveSky 2 Mayn D2 character sky clan. Asking ingame money or mokens. I also accept clean or % elite ring, saber, armor snake clan any level. Magpie 50%+ Includes: All Deity skills. Inspirational strike. Iron skin. D1 armor 96% cs12
TWELVESKY2 MAYN A2 CHARACTER
01/09/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling/trading my old A2 character on MAYN ts2 Info: Gender: Female Weapon: Blade Skills: Only lvl 60+ skill i have is HB =[ Name: Izuwa (may need name change, im very well known) Level: Adept 2 (A2) Gear Status: No gear Stats: I believe that the stats are pure str, with like 7k hp
WTS M33 Twelvesky2 account
12/21/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
M33 96% Full gear 90%+ 1.5B silver Multiple % lvl 1 pets + more Contact me for more details Taking offers Payment Method:
[Release] TwelveSky2 -AOEBot
08/04/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 63 Replies
http://dls.sephirath.info/tws2/12sky2AOEBot.png As Strikeraid stop his bot coz of some weird bugs, I release a very little AOE Bot I've made yesterday. It just spam aoe and pickup loots, that's all. F1 to toggle it. Pickup skill on the 3rd emplacment of the skillbar, AOE skill on the 4th emplacment of the skillbar. /!\ There isn't autobuff and autopots ! use a trainer for that. There will be no more modifications on it.
[TwelveSky2] WTS M1 US Redemption
06/29/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
As the title states, Im selling a M1 *and still levelling up* Guanyin Blade character on US Redemption server The attributes are 3str 2vit Build. It has 6th ( Fire Burst ) and 7th ( Beautiful Inferno ) Blade Skill on with Heavens Blow. Has pretty much all the formations. Character comes with at 2 toons full of materials and rares.