Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling battle of immortal acount, got around 50m in coins etc

Discussion on Selling battle of immortal acount, got around 50m in coins etc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 11/02/2010, 09:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump ~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Source] Battle of Immortal Pather
12/24/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 9 Replies
So for lack of better words i call this program Pather, I don't see it as revolutionary or anything however i think its a fair example of IPC using Named Pipes and DLL injection if you can dig through my messed up code. It was fun to make and it's the first time i've used dll injection or IPC so i'm just giving you forewarning it's not pretty... Program What the program does: -It basicaly takes in user inputed coordinates and follows them step by step -NOTE: it travels in straight lines...
Buying Battle of Immortal Account
11/27/2010 - Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, Interested to buy a Battle of immortal account. Looking at a champion account. anyone whom have one to sell, please reply to this thread or pm me with the char info and the price range you are looking at. Thanks.
S> Battle of Immortal Account
10/05/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Looking to sell my BoI account. It has a 45 Berzerker and a level 60 Heretic. On both characters, some of the inventory are unlocked and about 2 lines are unlocked for the storage. The account also has about 5mill + on it. Not looking for much. Post offers and I'll get back to you. I will post pictures when I take them ASAP.
WTS> lv80 berzerker, BOI [ Battle of the Immortal ] account
09/15/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
SOLD WTS> lvl 80 berzerker, Boi account On Atlantis server, US east. Got lvl 73 Illusion dragon, one of the elite pets. Few lvl 60 Soul gears, 860 zen, 3.4mil gold coins ( enough to buy most items of lvl 75 soul gears ) email me at [email protected] If interested or reply here. For real cash only, no trades. Paypal and Western Union only.
get Ijji coins Legit ^^, Paypal acount bulls**t not needed.
01/06/2009 - GunZ - 7 Replies
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ PrizeRebel.com | Free Xbox 360 Live Points, Free Wii Points, Free Xbox 360 Games, Nexon Cards! just Click this link, and sign up. make sure oyu got fake e-mails. after you sign up Just clcik available offers, and start taking offers, Get 10 points Trade it for a Ultimate Game Card, after you do that you will get the card number by mail. Go to add g coins, then click pay by cash. then click next to Ultimate...