Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Lvl 75 Assassin with Pvp gear and mall stuff [Requiem]

Discussion on Selling Lvl 75 Assassin with Pvp gear and mall stuff [Requiem] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Lvl 75 Assassin with Pvp gear and mall stuff [Requiem]

So I decided to sell my Lvl 75 Assassin on Valdes! If I remember it right it has +5 lvl 75 Dual Swords (the Carus Raid ones from Tyrant) and a few mall items are still there aswell

A few Revives
An item mall pet lvl 3
A few +20% max HP buff items
and also a few others that I cant recall

The character wears Season 1 armors and fully upgraded Season 2 jewelry, The Assassin is PVP specced and all skills should be reset due to certain events...so its a FRESH START skill and DNA wise (advice can be given ;D)

Character itself is broke and a namechange would probably be necessary since the name is known but those are on Sale in the item mall now anyways...just keep in mind that, if you dont want to be known by everyone while you know no one..a name change should be done

PAYMENT METHODS:
I accept Paypal
Ijji G coin Cards
or even EVE gametime codes
...I dont know if any other thing would come up to my mind for payment...just send me a PM and we can also talk on MSN about further things if you happen to be interested!!!