Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[T] DE Paysafecard 20€ vs 15€ Creditcard.

Discussion on [T] DE Paysafecard 20€ vs 15€ Creditcard. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[T] DE Paysafecard 20€ vs 15€ Creditcard.

Hey , i want to trade today a 20€ German PAysafecard for 15€ Creditcard payment . PM me Here with you DC name, i give first with request a trade if u have more then 50+ TBMs. Have a nice day.
Old 12/28/2023, 22:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 172/0/0
Quote:
Hey , i want to trade today a 20€ German PAysafecard for 15€ Creditcard payment . PM me Here with you DC name, i give first with request a trade if u have more then 50+ TBMs. Have a nice day.
You can contact me on Discord. I need some informations about the product/service.
Old 12/29/2023, 00:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 110
The Black Market: 341/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Sh4Xx" View Post

Please Tell me per Pm , for which product you Need the Creditcard payment.