Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Topup Service ALL Mobile Games! [25% OFF]

Discussion on Topup Service ALL Mobile Games! [25% OFF] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Topup Service ALL Mobile Games! [25% OFF]

Welcome to my Top-Up service for ALL IOS/Android games!

If you plan to invest in ingame offers, you dont need to pay the full price - I am offering discounts on ALL purchasable items ingame up to 25% discount.

Interested? Check out the procedure and message me via on-site Livechat:

99.99 USD ingame pack - 75 USD
49.99 USD ingame pack - 37.50 USD

HOW IT WORKS:
1. Screenshot me the in-game offer you want to purchase
2. I will tell you the price I am asking for that offer
3. If you agree on a deal, you pay me via one of my accepted payment methods
4. I need to login to your account to purchase the in-game offer - do not login while I am buying the requested items, since it can cancel my buy process.
5. Once its done, you will get a message to login back
Enjoy the cheaper in-game purchases

Terms of Services:
No charge-back or refund methods nor payments with stolen credit cards. I as well don't use the loophole method where you make the system believe you paid, but didnt. Done by accessing the in-game store with real payment.

ALSO LOOKING FOR RESELLERS!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Topup Service ALL Mobile Games! [25% OFF]
12/14/2023 - Mobile Games Trading - 1 Replies
Welcome to my Top-Up service for ALL IOS/Android games! If you plan to invest in ingame offers, you dont need to pay the full price - I am offering discounts on ALL purchasable items ingame up to 25% discount. Interested? Check out the procedure and message me via on-site Livechat: 99.99 USD ingame pack - 75 USD 49.99 USD ingame pack - 37.50 USD
12/13/2023 - Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to my Top-Up service for ALL IOS/Android games! If you plan to invest in ingame offers, you dont need to pay the full price - I am offering discounts on ALL purchasable items ingame up to 25% discount. Interested? Check out the procedure and message me via on-site Livechat: https://s7market.com/ 99.99 USD ingame pack - 75 USD 49.99 USD ingame pack - 37.50 USD
12/13/2023 - Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to my Top-Up service for ALL IOS/Android games! If you plan to invest in ingame offers, you dont need to pay the full price - I am offering discounts on ALL purchasable items ingame up to 25% discount. Interested? Check out the procedure and message me via on-site Livechat: https://s7market.com/ 99.99 USD ingame pack - 75 USD 49.99 USD ingame pack - 37.50 USD