Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSOBB SHOP [Paypal] [Ephinea & Ultima]

Discussion on PSOBB SHOP [Paypal] [Ephinea & Ultima] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PSOBB SHOP [Paypal] [Ephinea & Ultima]

PSOBB SHOP

I am available on WhatsApp! If you want to do faster transactions please ask me for my WhatsApp!

Welcome to <-TheMerchant-> shop for PSOBB on Ephinea and Ultima servers!

I do not dupe, power level or create items or hack! Please do not ask me for these services. All my items are legit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a lot of stuff that are not on this list. If you need a certain item, just ask and I can search for it through my accounts!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultima Account

I have an Ultima account for sell with:

FOnewm lvl 200 (Bluefull) (all techs 29-30).
Hucast lvl 85 (Purplenum)
HUmar lvl 186 (Yellowboze)
RAcast lvl 189 (Whitill)

Ephinea Item List

Ask me for my discord I have a lot of stuff on Ephinea. So we can talk about it.

If i don't have an item that you are looking for I can take request and find that item too!

Thanks for visiting my shop! Credits to: Chicken wingz, design and some info taked from his shop!
Old 04/04/2024, 03:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello!
I have sent several DMs regarding being interested in buying items for Ephinea . Hopefully you get this. Thank you and I hope to hear back from you soon!

Tags
accounts, ephinea, items, psobb, ultima