Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DMA SCREAMER

Discussion on DMA SCREAMER within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DMA SCREAMER

Hello guys, i found this on ebay i want to know if it's worth it ? i live in france so the price customs doesn't count there.

Do you think it's a good deal ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Working with DMA - PCIe Screamer
02/06/2024 - General Coding - 7 Replies
Hi guys. I have a PCIe Screamer and I am writing a program like Cheat Engine. So far I have implemented search and filtering, but already ran into some questions. I tried to google and figure it out myself, but it didn't give much results. I hope someone can give me a hint and help with a solution. For example, I took the Terraria game, found a 4 byte number and then repeated it in my program. It took a lot longer, since I either searched all over my memory, or grabbed a lot of unnecessary...
[Selling] DMA M2 screamer lambdaconcept and JTAG
11/08/2021 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Iam selling my DMA device because i dont play eft alot anymore. You can use the dma for cheats in eft, rust and probarly many more games. I used it for the CS radar and it is flashed with their firmware from 1 year ago. It survived 2 ban waves so you can say its mostly undetectable. You can message me on discord for photos and for proof its working. It comes with the JTAG and the original box with adapters. Iam selling it for 650 euro in bitcoin or 700 paypal friends & family....
[Buying] DMA Device, Screamer Raptor Etc.
10/01/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, does anyone have a DMA for Sale?
Sale of DMA, Screamer M.2 Upgraded version Only 250 euros
07/19/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=320237&stc=1&d=1616145866 Only 250 euros contact information: QQ:252124777 Discord:淘宝经销Q25212477 7#8980 Next-Gen Memory Access By accessing the physical memory of the host system through Direct Memory Access you can explore and analyze an operating system and its processes LIVE. This not only gives you unmatched control over the host system, you can also circumvent any software-based solutions that might prevent you from...