Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiversus

Discussion on Multiversus within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiversus

I'm Looking and so are 10+ other people to pay anyone up to 30€ a month for a Multiversus cheat.

After seeing what can be done with Cheat Engine whilst bypassing iirc EAC completely shocked me and made me curious what a full blown dedicated dev could do.

Example:

I essentially run a Discord server where I recommend chairs and have recently became keen in playing Multiversus not only as a time waster to have fun but also as a game to mess around in. I'm not looking for an auto combo, auto fight, auto dodge cheat, I'm looking for a simple, Anti-KO, Instant 200 damage, infinite jumps type of cheat, I know it's possible from reading what was said on UC, unless it was all just a simple bluff. Either way, me and 10 or more people are really interested.

• If you're curious in having a live chat with me on Discord, feel free to join my discord server via the gif below. My DMs are always open, so feel free to shoot me a message regarding multiversus business.
Old 08/21/2022, 15:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still interested.