Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prestige Qiyana Account

Discussion on Prestige Qiyana Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Prestige Qiyana Account

Hello, im looking for a Prestige Qiyana account, i dont matter anything else- Dm me by here, discord: Hasee#3332 or Instagram: @el__ . <3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for an Account with Prestige True Damage Qiyana and one of the Qiyana Icons
10/12/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it all. I am a fan of Qiyana and want an Account with the Prestige True Damage skin and one of her two Icons. Other Champions, Skins and Elo are not important.
[Buying] EUW Account with Qiyana True Damage Prestige skin
06/09/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to buy an account with this qiyana skin. Preferable unranked or high lvl reply or pm me for discord and your price please!
[Buying] WTB Prestige True Damage Qiyana account any region
01/24/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for a Prestige Qiyana account on any region. Level, Champions owned do not matter. As long as it has the skin and not too much value otherwise I am willing to offer up to 70€ and can negotiate if what you have is in this price range even if you want a bit more for it. Contact me on Discord: Vecome #7514
[Buying] Account with Prestige Qiyana LV Skin.
12/31/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy an account with this skin. Server doesn't matter. pm or reply here.
[Selling] True Damage Prestige Edition Qiyana Account EUW
11/17/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title! Account is lvl 25 right now. Champs: Ahri, Akali, Anivia, Annie, Darius, Ekko, Fiddlesticks, Kassadin, Kayle, LeBlanc, Master Yi, Qiyana, Riven, Ryze, Thresh, Yasuo, Zed. Skins: Annieversary, Frostfire Annie, Festival Queen Anivia, Program LeBlanc, True Damage Qiyana Prestige Edition, High Noon Yasuo, Shockblade Zed. 13 days left of XP Boost. +14k Blue Essence 1,7k Orange Essence 25 Prestige Points