Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VHS beta key / account

Discussion on VHS beta key / account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VHS beta key / account

I want to buy a VHS key (or account if the key is already used) and yes, I am new to this site. I searched in google for buying VHS beta key and this website appeared often, so I decided to create an account here. I can pay using PayPal or buying giftcards.

I may be new here, but I'm not stupid... Scammers, please don't waste my time
Old 02/09/2022, 08:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

For anyone still looking, I have a key ! unused and can send proof of it in my email. I signed up for it hoping to get it for my sister however she already got one, and my gaming pc has slowed down too much to play the game myself. My discord is geckogirlxx#3622

Tags
account, beta, key, vhs