Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Early supporter acc with 18 months nitro badge

Discussion on Early supporter acc with 18 months nitro badge within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Early supporter acc with 23 months nitro badge

Hey, I'm selling two accounts

Early supporter w/ high nitro badge (23 months)
Creation 2016
safe acc (first owner) - clean history

Payment method PayPal as f&f

price : 90€

If you have any questions or are interested, do not hesitate to leave me a message

Discord -> ivil.ee#0001
Old 09/10/2021, 16:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 165
comes with original email ?
Old 09/13/2021, 00:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hey, yep!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DISCORD ACCOUNT WITH EARLY SUPPORTER BADGE
02/23/2021 - Trading - 7 Replies
DISCORD ACCOUNT WITH EARLY SUPPORTER BADGE Hello, I'm selling a discord account Since 2017 with the early supporter badge. +account have hypersquad badges Contact me to price Kaluderica#1519 Thank you
[Buying] DISCORD ACCOUNT WITH EARLY SUPPORTER BADGE
10/06/2019 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to purchase a discord account with the early supporter badge. If your account have other badges and nitro subscription I will increase the price. Contact me to propose a price I'm also a discord account : KuraJi#7067 Thank you
FACEIT 2443 ELO ECL BADGE/ 10 YEAR BADGE/ 5 YEAR BADGE
08/04/2019 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] Apex Legends account with 20 kills badge, 4k damage badge and triple triple badge
06/20/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
- Level 40, Battle Pass level 16 (Doesnt own the pass) - 10200 Legend tokens, 210 Crafting metals - 7 Legends out of 9 (Owns Caustic) - 4 Legendary items: Flatline - Hazard Pay Triple Take - Triple Crown Triple Take - Tamed Beast Caustic Skin - Divine Right - Most played legends is Wraith. Account has 738 headshots and 728 kills on Wraith. Owns 20 Kill badge, 4k damage badge and Triple triple badge and many more badges.
[Selling] Discord Nitro Account - 5 Months - Early Supporter Badge - HypeSquad Badge
06/05/2019 - Trading - 3 Replies
Information Selling a Discord Nitro Account, not transferring Nitro or putting Nitro on your account. https://imgur.com/a/OEl4tLv Payment: Paypal Only Trading: Trade will be carried out using trusted middleman from here, buyer pays the fee